𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐑 𝐋'𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄 * ONE

" 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑶 𝑶𝑵! "

_

shoes could be heard throughout the corridors of Jujutsu High, two students were together side by side as they headed to their destination for their mission.

" I wonder what Gojo-Sensei will make us do for the mission this time. " One of them was a female, shorter than the male beside her with spiky, short ravenette hair.

" Probably some absurd mission again, i'm gonna punch him. " The male answered the shorter females question, an irk mark on his face.

...

As they finally got infront of the door, The ravenette opened it to be greeted by their teacher sitting on his desk, a blindfold covering his face while his white albino hair spiked up.

" Greetings! What'll be our mission now Gojo Sensei? " The short female student skipped to her teacher, her teardrop pupiled eyes stared as she waited for a response as the ravenette stood next to her.

" You two will be sent to a local school to retrieve the special grade item-Sukuna's finger, Ichiji will escort you there. " Both of the student's eyes slightly widened in shock.

" It's no problem. " The ravenette crossed his arms. The female sighed.

" Alright, bye-bye Megumi, (Name)! " The teacher hurriedly skipped out of the room while waving cartoonishly before disappearing.

" Let's just get this over with. "

The ravenette, Megumi, had a stern look on his face.

" I really want to get some of that limited edition cake after this~ "

They both turned around to head to their mission, the female teasing her classmate along the way.

As they finally got to their escort, they entered the car and Ichiji started driving, after a while,

they finally stepped out of the car, stars littering around the sky as the school was empty as moonlight shone through the clouds.

" Let i, (Name), help you accomplish this mission with no error!" (Name) dramatically announced as she sighed inside, feeling an eerie and bad vibe from the school.

_

" 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑶 𝑶𝑵! "

12/20/23
@hovenx