back story pt.10

I had to swallow every spoon of that soup which was filled with guilt
I never cried this much while eating anything!!!!
He was forcing me to eat that soup with a creepy smile.
However I finished that
Since I saw those maids dying I am not gonna waste their life I am gonna fight for them I had to make a plan to those few maids to escape this hell even if I die ! I won't let other maids die here as well .
After finishing the soup Ryan told me to come to his room
(Of course he want to intimate with me again and again)
I told him that I am sick .

Ryan : what? What happened to my queen? Are you okay???
I need to call the maid who's doctor!

(He called up the maid
She came and checked my body)

Maid:sir she's having high fever and her blood pressure is really low , she's having many injuries in her body .
Her body is Totally sick! the last thing she ate was harmful it's affecting her body .
Ryan: my gosh what I did ! Is she's gonna die ?
Maid : there are many chances that she might die soon
Ryan : don't you have any medicine available here?
Maid : no sir I never thought this situation would come
Ryan: are you serious right now?

(He grabbed the collar of that maid and aggressively )
Ryan: I don't know anything just save her or else you gonna die ! I hired you here to keep her healthy anyhow ! Just tell me what else we can do ?!!
Maid : sorry sir my apologies I don't mean that I want her to die
Ryan: then tell me what to do ?!!!
(Aggressively)
Maid: you need to bring some herbs as I told .
She wrote the names of the herbs which is impossible to find . It will take 3 to 4 days to find these herbs .

Ryan : okay so I just need to bring herbs right ? Then she'll be cured? Will you please take care of her until I come?
Maid : yes sir she'll not die I assure you I'll take a good care of her

( He packed his suitcase got ready )

(Before leaving the mansion he came to me he slowly walk towards me he touched my face his face was having a different expression he was worried about me I could see that I was acting up like I am sleeping he rubbed his finger on my cheeks tears were dripping over his face )

Ryan: (sobbed)I am really sorry whatever I did harmed you very badly I don't wanna loose my little angel I can die to save you my darling don't you worry! (In a low husky voice) (crying)

(I couldn't believe he can cry too?!)
(He kissed me and left the mansion)

(When he leaved I woke up and think what just happened he was not like this before, he changedThe doctor maid  told me that my body is seriously so sick I need to take care of it I hugged her and sobbed )Maid: don't Worry I am with you here nothin...

The doctor maid  told me that my body is seriously so sick I need to take care of it I hugged her and sobbed )
Maid: don't Worry I am with you here nothing will happen to you !
Y/n : I don't care about anything now I want you to escape this place anyhow even if I die I'll save you all I don't want you'll to die like those maids!!!
Why don't you just leave right now? I believe that he'll come after 5 days for sure just pack your things and leave I'll be happy to see you'll living a normal life as you use to live ! I am totally fine just leave and let me die here in peace! (I cried)
Maid:are you kidding me stop!!! I can't leave you like this I never saw a powerful women like you how can you bear all the pain that Ryan gave you all these time??? I mean we all just had s*x with him but you got injured many times just because of him how you got the patience to handle this pain ?? Look at you even sacrificing your life for us how can we leave you like this??? I am not going anywhere until you'll get cured! We all will escape this hell together ( sobbed)

( She hugged me ) she was taking good care of me but still my condition was getting worse all the maids were worried because anytime i could loose my breath
But Still I won't die until I give justice to all the maids !

It's been 6 hour since he left thunder storm has came the lightening noise was scaring me to death some people knocked at the door of the mansion they were screaming to open the door
I wonder some people needed help because rain was getting heavier every hour I told the maid to take them inside

(The door opens)

The maid saw 3 people
They were looking innocent
Maid : huh may I know who are you ???

Those guys smirked and grabbed her closer and started to abuse her
Other maids recognise who were they !
(Maid came to my room )
Y/n : you took them inside??
Maid: (worried) I have a bad news....
Y/n : what happened why you looking worried???
Maid: look listen to me carefully those  guys are Ryan's cousin and you know what I mean ...
Y/n : I was completely shocked when I knew this
Maid: mam you had be really careful at this point they just break in the mansion they are already abusing other maids I don't want you to go out !
Y/n: what?? Are u kidding me how can I stay here while they are getting abused i can't stand it I am going out right now !
She grabbed me back and thrown me on bed and started crying.
Maid : look mam I don't want you to die you need to take rest those maid are still alive don't worry we all want you to live and escape together I'll handle outside just don't come out of your room
Y/n : heyyy whyy you doing this just let me hel-
Maid: shhhhhhhh don't say a word now let me handle them ! You stay here .