Chapter 1 Somewhat Childhood friends

Y/n's pov

Hello! This is you, Y/n and you are a 16 year old girl, you go to a high school in New York City and are somewhat childhood friends with Donatello a giant mutant ninja turtle. How have you been friends for that long? I don't know but you have.

You were nervous... You haven't been this nervous before. Usually you are a calm person but now you were nervous... What were you nervous about? A family meeting was called. You weren't really that close with your family and rarely talked to them only when they ask you for help with the chores. "Get a job." Both your Mom and Dad said at the same time in a serious tone.

"Are you serious!? That's why you called this family meeting just to tell me to get a job!?" You yelled standing up abruptly from your chair putting your hands up in the air angrily. They both looked at each other then back to you.

"Ok now Honey calm down we're sorry." Your Dad said in a calm tone.

"Please don't call me Honey." You said bluntly before walking away to your room and getting a jacket, putting on the jacket you walked back down stairs and was about to leave outside the front door.

"And where do you think your going?" Your Mom asked with sass.

"Out to find a Job." You said a bit sarcastically before opening the door and walking out before closing its behind you. You started walking.

You lied... You weren't going outside to find a Job, you were going outside to go to your friend Donnie. You needed someone to vent too and he's just the person... Uh well Turtle...

Anyway you went down the sewers and walked into the lair. "Donnie?" You called out. You started shivering because it was really cold down there.

"Hey Y/n." Leo said walking in.

"Hi Leo, uh do you know where Donnie is?" You asked. He's the only one you can talk to about what happened.

"Uh he might be in his Lab." Leo said.

"Thanks Leo!" You said before running over to Donnies lab...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...