the day 1

An earl IS SOMETIMES which properly people known as something inside hotness . This in many ways means underneath some circumstance bellows  the sea. Which when compared to the human ways of originated context . It means something lower but had it own potentials in some ways . So there for when being asked to  account from due to the past.  which still further goes from fetching the organism in the sea. Due to the supernatural believe that the sun is also underneath the water . And under water getting burnt to a higher level of degree . Which the eyes and well of power  THE one within a parameter . That had the sun  inside of the water for a longest day . The earl had being something very celestial going by how the ocean had being destined to vindicate  . THE man whom had being inside this jock of submissions and more in dentist .Which had being a trends and many more situation ahead of times and spaces .  Going by how the majesty sun which was above had now being a thing underground . That it was very multitasking and complex going by how the man yardu . Whom was the antagonist going by the sun own narration on how it had being duplication from above to below. Originality when talking about the sun on burn syndrome. Which had warranted the neglect in yardu on personality to be a stole away for the dark side . Going by the edginess of the sun into the oceanic side now in dentist . GOING BY the twinet  one from above into the ocean when facing but and scars when backwards . The man was a hefty and strong native man whom had being what he had being intended to do . for fight with rages and strength going by how the sea was holding his breath .  Which in a practical way of times it had meant something was  present lungs and vapor air . Meaning to be indebted by forces which are very  binding going by how long they choice to left him live . One thing about him being an antagonist was that the sun was like is half blood . Which had jealousy not zealous going by the  more  pain he had chosen to burn the burn . This was like a reality and it was going in a belligerent humor or ways  not being suited for the sun. 

Now do you remember what the citation had meant going by how it had being malnourished and omitted for some decades  pasts and the reaction is coming very cloudy making room for the unknown  thing especially when   duplicated  things  are  spears  hearts to dive  more verge and bitterness said a voice from above  .

how do you find me here asked yardan 

what  a ridicules thing to say especially when trying to fight with the rebel particularly the one which it being pushed and punched in the face as if it were no match note there is something brutal about my effort which is triggering to the defacement of the anger that the   the oils I have into the water as a way of paying evil said the voice

what do you want from me as evil for evil said yardan 

you know how there is so much fabrication about  the sinister thing which you are doing to the seconds suns by try to drown it just because of the strange  information it being sent by there presence going backward and down said the voice 

should you wait before judging me about the sun  and it curses making me almost a doomed and bad luck without permission said yardauh 

why the lady whom had being an evils minded twist had poured the oil into the water . Was to have him soaked and drowned due to him being a conflict. And a terror which the lady whom had being ramata  by name . Had hidden under the disguise of being a supporter . However as she could HAD wished yarduah to get into the water . There was more than evil which had NOT LIMITS . Why it had to be breed that was why a sprung of carnage had being in motion . particular looking into the river. Which was was fresh but had being polluted by the most diabolic . Situation higher than any one around the world which was very mastermind. Why the woman had decided to contribute to the evil. Which was a way of paining an eye for an eye .  Which was very wise going by the man intension to attack the celestial. Which had  being an abolition due to the  some issue in the ways. That had being critical challenged but effort had being on deaf ears .

Now that the water is very polluted with the oil that had being a thousands years of scorned and pain but had never being used due to stable condition however the macheted had being tempered with by the heinous dead's it no regret said the lady 

Why are you being this cruel you have an hour to cool yourself down or else there would be trouble ahead of the dead said yarduah.  

you are only provoking me with you rages which isn't my action as my reward there is the need to feel the quenched of the oil which is very mystically and very dislodged in some way hopefully when you are free from the royal harm done to the sun  there is need to constant said the lady 

i have no regret for my action it just that am provoked and that my stands said yarduah 

The lady whom had being a very defined lady from the illustration of thing . which had coexisted within the three of them in some ways .but somehow  had sorted the consult of an evil which had being around yarduah. Now it was up to her judgement to await the falls which could be a tribulation . Going by the action which had being predestined by the two who had each words .NOW something malicious had now taken the them into another word . WHICH COULD BE a bad smell of things.