Two ways 4

Yardua had lots of legion and spell doomed as he had now being suspended . By the very words of the magnificent sun which was evidence . Why it was evidence there was a picture of nightmare and flash back of horror. When yardua had varnished not in the spiritual but in the physicals . Where  lots of thing had transpired on was the man whom had being brought down. And continued to be bullied and named for many reason other than friendship. The sun had commander his axe and blades which was very crafted . It was going to seek justice for the unjust . When yardua had done something very   contemplating in nature  . Things which wasn't minion but very highly disregarded .As something preoccupied  in nature and time. While the sun was growing powerful. And the other demonstration such as  the menaces' which yardua had unintentionally unleashed . Why trying tamed the forgotten man whom had being very unsettled . Why the reason had become very obvious in life going by the nature of things . Which had being seized and now it was becoming a caught down . That could be very drastic and very  perilous due to the late hours .That people whom had become imbibe by the nature of threesome war of wickedness . AMDISTS the repels with this threesome forces that are not humanly souls any more .WHY SOMETHING HAD taken the times and energy making it a thunder belts .And a place for vengeances ands sober mood  and drought in nature .

Am going to teach you manners that why I concluded that nothing would be passed down to you no generation but stagnancy take it or live it said the sun 

Who are you to question me just because I'm rude because there us something concrete and lower that why I hits on him said yardua 

Did I asked you to speak or advice  me on counseling my minister  about your journey and you there is another skies higher then the galaxies which might have made you strong but there is overwhelming that why there are blood shed said the sun

Am a man of my words and no remorse of regrets I mean to tarnish you images and make the light darkest so confuse now because I have a greed and grudge against you that why am I in  charged said yardua    

wait still I get my hands on you said the sun .

I don't believe in bluff said yardua 

While all this matter was going on it had now sounded like their was a disguise . Why the other man had refused to hit back . All thanks to his diabolic plan which had being manifested into this action . That could be taken away from any one other than himself . That was why he had being this soft . And growing into a new bread of carnages which had being calmed but now it was viscous . And terrifying to look and  and deceived why there was no mercy . he Had THIS TRICK of his sleeved but he was being a victimized pretender . Now it was the time to wheel of his sentiments which was grounded . But it was very much moire controversial now more then any thing . HE had this cunningly ideology which was very untamed and unspoken about due to the implication . That yardua might easily over take him in the battle for supremacy . That was why he had to be idol and praised and begged yardua. Which was degrading more than any thing on contained .  he HAD brought out his weapon which was ancients and very sharp and  majestic . waiting to fights the finish one that had being set as a priority  and many more things .

I would use you as a scape goat why because you broke my ankles and am pissed by now due to some complication that had being set for me as the injured said the man 

i planned to ruin you because one day with you is like hell and there is no regrets why i was going to stop hurting your minds said yardua 

Did you means terror or are you trying to take another tone which is higher then any things on grounds said the man 

Maybe call me an antagonist am not apologizing any more said yardua 

The MEN when sizing one  another up  which was very sottle  going by the things on grounds . That make on to be very competitive in nature and many more things  in life . What had know being very critical and over the limits was begin to on fold. Any one both or three could be hurts in any instance . Going by how the men had chosen there worsts enemy which where the three off them . But they all had this  superstation which was very very serious . And very untamed to continue the journey of lights and shade. That any one whom had recognized the value of strengths and wars . When the strengths and mighty defends there courage . THAT ANY ONE whom had studies the crafts and arts of hitting . The top notches spot that had being heavy and contaminated .As They all  chosen to race there voice on one another  there was another distraction . That had being on the corner and it wouldn't be expelled . Why it wouldn't be  expelled had being because there was a diabolic parts . That had being a bash and secrets beyond the evited .Something had being camoflunge going by the things around the three mindset. That had planned to consumed the own earths someone in sleep on meditation . That had being around the  world .That no one was going to stop why it would be unexperienced . The matter was become very dangerous as the harms and blades . GREW into this Catastrophic which was formerly pending but now it had become very emotionless. Which in any world there was going to be consequences from the three me . Whom had become very priced and was destined to take over the planets . Somehow through this lock hole of blindness . Which had being a crafts and rift plaguing them for long.