hearts Part 2

As I was underneath the water am very famish due to the extortion. Which couldn't  be mention why because the lady . WHICH had brought a tragic cursed to me due to the influx  of the oils  . Which had being to make me quicker and stormy in a situation .  Mainly going by the thing which could be be said in another dimension .Then the string hole which had gravitated  into a be mess and it was overlapping .Now that the lady had intended to start another type of war . Which hadn't be said but it was definitely going to succeed .The strength which yarduah had with her in the be going of the dialogue . That had being the one on land however she was the pretty lady then but now offended .By my rude word that had being a terror going by what had being said as a revolt . That no one above the ground could take  away from any one above the laws. Living me to be very sacrosanct about my word and my invention  .About what had being discovered about my action about the sun. Going by what had being evil and a push for war however am sure she saw my strength . And the rumor's of me being this  strong in a way above all things. ROUGH times while fight dreaded with the sun which had being a issues and disaster  .HOWEVER it could be said then enough about me. Particular being this heavy burden and action which had being a situation .That make me not to thing twice or recast my effort around something so complicated . And not trust worth maybe that was why had connived to the eel . OR something which had trigger me to continuously hitting the sun. but had being a bad issue as my popularity would decline.

Now am begging to see the other side of evil which is very real and am not going to be hindered by the shay looks of evil   said yaduah

who said evil can be shady am just having the time to myself while there is no gasp for air and other  rescue said the lady 

i JUST CAN Understand you presence one minute you are friends the other there is more sinister and plot added to your consistence said yarduah 

HAVE NEVER made an offer only the spill of the oil which had being a venom to quills you disguise which had being evil to a momentum however i managed to seize my oppurtuinty to prove my world of disobiendence before stroke said the lady 

so you had this thing going along the line but fooled me because i kept hiiting the sun said yarduah 

As a person of my own my mind had being very visionary  and  foretold . DUE to the grudges this lady had with me . Which had being a fooled torture  simply because she had once me unlimited and scars . When i tried to ask her a favor while being cast to the pits of doom say . Still asking myself what revelation had came over me . It was very tempting as the oil had now being a vapor going by the intension  of things . Which could haVE being a worse allegation as the world had being very quick to judge me . There was no witness for now as the vapor had now engulfed into series of nightmare . Which had being what she had being fighting for as a lady . Now the day which had being a hot day and ounces blooming . had  suddenly grew very dark and chaotic simply by the two rift. Which was very uncompromised going by what the two impossibilities had derived as a goal. Why all this was going on the the sun which was above was beginning to act very aggressive and bitter two. Why the punches and the brutal sabotages of it existence below was getting discredited .it was beginning to  ask itself a question which was not very assurance. However something very practical had told the sun to  act in device and it was malicious . And trickery to why going down the water could spell doom for the sun health. Living down the earth could means another  battle which was very unrepentance to learn about simply because the bad and the brutal. Which was not the way things had initially started however he had recall the very first day. Which was the same coincident with yarduah and the wonders of the frames. 

I think I know where this prejudices had come from sand and arrows which had meant something very reluctant and daring it never a boss of me said the  sun  

I think am very calm when I tried to exchanged something very sacrosanct and majestic in nature which the bold bravery cunning man had used this figure of my to fight the one below me which right now am half forbidden due to some circumstances which are sharply then a sword   continued the sun

And why did I get this goosebumps and repulsive behavioral  from you said the sun 

There is nothing biffy or hives about the situation it just that am very unsure about the invading station which is lesser and too much unsure for me said yardua 

Why the sun had complimented these season  with me on the mountain was because I had this strong. Tension which had competed my situation into this higher grades of honor .But I KNEW there was something much more harder than voice . Which could being very persuasive i mean the king sun which had being and echoes . And he had saw something very not worthy or maybe I back slider. In some ways that was why he had said i was a cowards and he called me a ferocious names . That now I was down in the   water death he was above me watching . But i had know ideology because there was separation. Somehow in the way there was way and target in a situation dead.