what about the wars 5

My mind was cast outs for a long times as the tournament . Which  had continued to grow into somethings very humongous. AND THE MORE I HAD TO ASK MYSELF About the war . And quest for the uncertainty which had being rewarded .With something very unproductive . Going by the few entourage by the other side of the large field . That had accommodated us all the three of us now enemies . Why something had captured us all and it was never going to stop because of the addiction . That had taken over our minds and energy going by the scope of thing. However something had told me to fight the battle. That was never going to end why there was incompetency . Going by the scope of thing that wasn't going any where in the world. Which had being adamant and uncoceded . Why the war between savages and crimes that was expedited. From the scope of things and there was no knowledge's of scope about changing  . IT was  awesome but it was conniving and darker then any thing. Around the world other then plagiarism the crimes .My mind was going topless as there was shaken a . Why the man whom I had offended was only blowing my mind . Now he was taking over the scope as he was going to fight with me . Which was ungodly why because I felt he was less privileged . Which had a poor turn of the matter as the drama unfound .

Am going to finish what you could start that my berths said the sun

What have you not started that haven being settled I knocked him out on conscious  point blinds said yardua 

That am but am privileged to be your councilor am not laying down my blood just for any one said the sun