Day Two:Yuletide in Lennox Territory

The  Second Day of Yuletide is spent in The Dukedom of Lennox Territory where Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is Duke of Lennox Territory and he is married to Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg  and they have two children,  Lady Alexandrina Charlene and Lord Ferminand Joseph Stuart. 

They are  hosting the Fourth Day of Yuletide as  Lord Richard William Carey hosts the third day of Yuletide in Bedford Territory. 

Lord Andrew Charles,  Lady Karissa, and their three children,  Lady Elizabeth Victoria,  Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Anthony Christopher , Duke of Lancaster will spend Yuletide together.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Sarah, Lady Frederica are going with them, and following behind them is Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lady Millicent, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud,  and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second,  Lady Patricia Charlene, and Lady Autumn Bridget will be going too. 

The Howard's climb into their carriages and they head Southeast to Lennox Territory to celebrate The Fourth Day of Yuletide and  on the fourth Day of Yuletide,  Lady Susan, and Lady Karissa will sing " I Heard The Bells of Yuletide Day." and Lady Susan will play the piano.

Lord Maximilian and Lady Carissa Habsburg will be, along with Lord James Alexander Stuart to help celebrate  Day four of Yuletide, December 24, and they will all celebrate Christmas  with The Habsburgs as they are Christians in The Roman Catholic Church in Lennox.

Lord Robert David Stuart, the Patriarch of The Stuart family embraces Celtic Paganism and he celebrates Yuletide according Yuletide in the Celtic Paganism style with a Yuletide tree, a Yule fire with a Yuletide log,  and Lady Josephine has prepared a lavish Yuletide-Christmas Buffet. 

Lady Catherine Gordon refuses to celebrate either as she views Christmas Pagan, being a  Orthodox Presbyterian  and  she has  gone to stay with her brother in  Huntley, a tiny village in Lennox Territory.

The  Howard carriages together head for Lennox Territory, where  Lord Charles Andrew Howard Third,  Lord Patrick William Howard The Second , and Lord Andrew Charles will see their mother once again. 

It will be the first time she has seen her only grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory and the second time she has seen her four granddaughters, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget,  Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory  and the second time she has seen Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third since his birth in September of 2276.

Lord Andrew Charles is holding  Lord Anthony Christopher is his lap, Lady Karissa is in between Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and  in the second carriage are : Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Sarah, and Lady Frederica, and Lord Richard Edward The Second, Lady Susan carrying Lord Richard Edward The Third, and the third carriage is Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Lady Pauline, Lady Autumn Bridget,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lady Millicent , Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud. 

The Howard entourage travels southeast and from the distance,  Lord Alexander Charles in the Stuart carriage carrying Lady Patricia Eugenie is waiting for The Howard carriages to cross over the border from Norfolk to Lennox Territory.

Lord Alexander Charles helps his aunt to climb out of the Stuart carriage and they wait together for the Howard carriages to cross over and Lord Alexander Charles sees how happy his aunt is to be able to see her sons again. 

The Howard carriages cross over the border into Lennox Territory, and on the side of the street is  Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart smiling and  Lord Alexander Charles walks over to the first carriage and  he opens up the door and he tells his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles " Your mother is so happy to see her sons once again."