Day Three : Yuletide in The Dukedom of York Territory

The Howards' Carey's,  travel to Northwest to The Dukedom of York Territory to celebrate Day Three of Yuletide with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory, Lady Sarah, and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina  at York Manor

Day one of Yuletide was spent in Bedford Territory,  Day Two was spent in Lennox Territory, and  Day three will be spent in The Dukedom of York  Territory,  Day four and five will be spent in th Dukedoms  that the men govern, December 24 and 25,  but travels with resume  on Day six of Yuletide and so forth until Day ten of  Yuletide and  Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann will host  Day 11, New Year's Eve at Beltane Manor and The Georgian New Year at Beltane Manor in the Dukedom of Bedford Territory. 

All the families will travel to  The Dukedom of York Territory by carriage and Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Karissa, and their three remaining children will be riding in the carriage,  Lady Elizabeth, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third and their daughter,  Lady Karissa Ann will ride with Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Lady Susan, and Lady Beatrice Susan. 

Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory will ride with Lord David William Beck The Second, her second cousin, Lord David William Beck Senior, Lady Katherine, and Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck. 

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory will be in the Carey Carriage with Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lady Millicent ,  Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud,  Lord Charles Howard The Fourth and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann will arrive with their father. 

Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Lady Paulina  will be riding with Lady Autumn Bridget, Lord David Frederick.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory leads the way carrying his family to The Dukedom of York Territory, 

One by one All the Howards, Carey's,  and their families travel towards Dukedom of York Territory and  they are very excited but the children are the most excited about Yuletide as they will be with their first cousins, second cousins, and third c...

One by one All the Howards, Carey's,  and their families travel towards Dukedom of York Territory and  they are very excited but the children are the most excited about Yuletide as they will be with their first cousins, second cousins, and third cousins, and their aunt, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina.