Chapter 2 Nandor

I looked around for Marceline but it was so dark and crowded she might as well have been invisible, I mean not like I was planning on actually "partying". I stood still in a corner while I swirled my drink, watching the hypnotizing rings in the liquid and wondering when this party would be over "You know you're supposed to drink that right?" A mysterious thick accent called to me, I looked up and saw him, he was as tall as an IKEA, had gorgeous silky black hair like an IKEA, and a soothing almost therapeutic accent like one someone who worked at IKEA would have, to be honest he kind of stunned me, he was beautiful I quickly realized I was staring and scrambled a reply "yeah well I don't really feel like drinking right now...I mean I never even wanted to go to this weird party" shit did I just say that out loud! I got visibly embarrassed, expecting him to give me the curse of unlimited bacon but no video games, but I was surprised when I saw he was just smiling at me "wellll it might be better if you didn't drink that anyway" he said, giving me a warm smile "hm? Why's that?" I reply, confused "you're a human right? That's blood" he said casually, taking a sip from his drink, surprised, I yelp and drop my drink spilling it all over my clothes "Ah fiddlesticks! It's on me now ew ew ewwww!" At this point I've made myself known to the rest of the party, "well keep your voice down! You didn't have to pour it on the floor! Fuck-ing guy!" I could tell he was actually upset with me now but before I could muster out an apology he interrupted, "ah! Whatever come with me I'll help you" he quickly grabbed my wrist and swiftly glided through the halls, he's so fast you could probably mistake him for a rollercoaster,if I weren't so embarrassed I would've gone "weee! weeee! Here's comes the loop!". We ended up on a beautiful balcony, with gorgeous roses in every corner my first thought was, how the hell is there a balcony in a warehouse but I quickly forgot about that when I saw how beautiful the moon was, I suddenly felt a touch on my chest, I  jumped and saw it was the mystery man, drying off my clothes with a cloth. I could see his face so clearly his fangs glistening in the moon light, I believe it was Branch from Trolls 1 who said "your eyes are like two pools of vulnerability, and I fear if I jump in I will never go back to the surface." Kind of a crazy thing to say, like you're going to drown in someone's eyes? Gross, but I guess he had a point, also that movie was so sad I cried when he said singing killed his grandma, anyways, I couldn't help but stare and this time a let myself, after a bit the man broke the silence, "you know, you should be careful here being a human and everything I could see how those vampires were eyeing you.." why does he care? "Im perfectly fine thank you! You don't even know me!" I replied in a frustrated tone, "huh well I suppose we should get to know each other a bit..I'm Nandor The Relentless" he said to me inching close to my face, Zoo Wee Mama! He sure is a hot hot hottie! Woof woof! But of course I couldn't say any of that, "I-Im Simon" I said trying to hide the ever growing blush on my face, I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine, was he playing a trick on me? Was this all in a master plan to drink my blood? If so it is work-ing meow! I find myself forgetting about the outside party, forgetting about why I came here, for Marceline I am here for Marceline, right?