chapter 14 - here after

Rose and I got to talking while Soyeon listened in as she wrote down what Rose wanted, while we all got to know each other for the time being.

Rose - you would be down to produce my EP right?

Y/N - sure, do we just call your label and talk things out?

Rose - of course, but do you mind if I listen to anything that you've made?

Y/N - sure, I'll put up the latest project I've worked on, but I do advise, it is a bit alternative, but you don't mind do you?

Rose - it's fine don't worry, have you done any pop before?

Y/N - I have every genre that I could lay my hands on around the local scene here. So don't worry, I'm very versatile.

Rose - I have your word then, can you play me a song?

Y/N - sure thing.

I roll over to the pc that held our files for the songs as I booted up one as then Soyeon turned up the volume on the mixing board allowing Rose to hear the song

We looked at her unsure if she would like it or not but she eased up as she started to bop her head up and down while giving a unsure smirk which gave us a little bit of anxiety

Rose - it's- excellent wow.

Me and Soyeon relieved ourselves with a sigh as Soyeon lowered the volume as she turned to the both of us

Rose - you don't mind playing a pop song of yours do you?

Y/N - of course, let me just pull up a song

I rolled back to the pc as I pulled up one of the song's of an fairly well known underground artist that we worked with on one of the streaming platforms that the song was put on as Soyeon put up the volume.

We anxiously watched again as we looked at Rose who was critiquing not just the artist, but the quality and work of our production as she lowered her head slowly moving her head back and forth as we waited for her input.

Rose - okay Soyeon, you can put it down now.

Soyeon lowers the volume as I stopped the song as we both rolled over to her on our chairs as we waited for her opinion.

Rose - hearing both genres, I can tell you are both well versed in what you do. So here's my opinion.

She took out both her hands, one to me and one to Soyeon

Rose - I'm in.

We both shook her hands as we both treated her like a queen as I did and Soyeon held the biggest smiles on our faces since we first opened the studio, this was big for us. A big opportunity.

A while back while we were talking, we found out that Rose was apparently a big name in the industry, but the only thing was. We didn't know it was her since she went under a stage name and well, she is wearing a mask. And it didn't hit us until she actually told us about herself. So that's on us to blame.

So, I got Jess and Soyeon to listen to Rose's call to her label about taking us under her wing as producers for her new EP. I took pride in letting them talk as I wrote down what we needed and whatnot in the contract which we all confidently took when they offered it to us.

Rose - well, that settles it. You're my producers for this EP

We all celebrated as I excused myself from the room

Y/N - excuse me, gimme a second.

I walked out of the studio as I went over to Minnie immediately wrapping her in my arms as she looked at me in confusion