Settling in

Eren showered quickly. It felt nice to have the warm water wash away the grime of the last few days. Armin and his grandfather allowed him to clean up at their place every few days. But this... well it wasn't perfect. The pressure sucked and the warm water ran out quickly, but it was a means to wash up.

Eren stepped from the shower. He had just grabbed the towel off of the rack when there was a knock on the door.

"Uh, just a minute!" Eren cried. He dried off fast then wrapped the towel around his hips.

Walking to the door he opened it. Levi stood there. His grey eyes drinking in Eren's naked torso. Eren watched as they followed a drop of water over his chest. For a moment they were silent. Eren cleared his throat. Levi jerked upright, his eyes flashing to Eren's face. The teen couldn't help but smirk at him.

"See something you like?" He asked seductively.

Levi let out a growl. He thrust a pile of folded cloth at Eren. Eren had to scramble to catch it all. By the time he did, Levi was walking away. Eren needed to know...

"Hey, what's your name?" He yelled out. It was the only thing he could think of to stop the guy from leaving.

The head turned back. A dark glowering look upon the strikingly handsome face. The man snorted.

"F, f, f, fucking b, b, b, brat." Eren heard him grumble before he spun around to stomp off into the dark of the stacks. Eren sighed.

Hot, but a dick. He supposed he would just have to steer clear of Mr. Ackerman. Thinking the name made him think about his social worker. Mikasa would be coming out to check on him some time during the week. Eren turned to set the clothes down on the closed toilet seat.

He found he had jeans, new underwear and a grey hoodie. As he picked the hoodie up, a blue long sleeved tee shirt fell toward the floor. Eren kicked it upwards, catching it with his hand. He slipped it on first. The warmth settling into his skin. He hugged the hoodie to him.

With a smile he went to check out his new room. He found Levi there. Eren's stuff was scattered all over the bed. The pile of his clothes were balled up at the foot. Everything else was stacked neatly in groups of like items. Levi picked up the clothing. He turned. His expression was startled upon seeing Eren behind him.

"M,M,M..." Levi tried to talk.

"Want me to move?" Eren asked stepping aside.

Levi brushed past him. He nodded his head in thanks. He began to walk away.

"Um what are you doing with my clothes?" Eren asked.

"Bu, bu, burning them!" Levi hissed.

"But I don't have..." Eren stopped as Levi spun back around to glare at him.

He shuffled the pile of clothing into one arm. The other he pointed to the dresser in the room. With that he turned back around. Eren glanced after him.

"Um, thanks." Eren muttered.

He walked inside the tiny room, closing the door before Levi vanished into the stacks. Sitting on the bed, he could reach everywhere. On the desk, Eren saw his sketch pad. His markers, charcoal and paints were neatly arranged around it. It was open to a picture of a bird Eren had been working on. He hadn't been able to get the color just right.

As he looked he saw that one of his empty paints was filled. The color! It was perfect for the bird. He sat down to paint it in. He could lose himself in painting. So when he heard the loud knock on the door he blinked.

"Uh, yeah?" He called.

"Its Erwin. Levi said he left you some clothes?" Eren heard the question in the man's tone.