Ch-4: Die hard at Oscorp (#1)

(A/N: A quick disclaimer here, but EMPs do not work in real life in the ways I will describe them to have in this chapter. AND IM AWARE OF THAT. So please, if you see an issue with your meta-knowledge, know that I know too, lmao.)
____________________________________________

Oscorp tower was a blinding beacon in a dark city.

GPD Police scrambled across the scene in disarray. News crews stood on stand bye in major conjuction sights along the street. Circulating all 80 floors, helicopters whizzed around the building like flies.

The streets were packed with people. Barely skimming three o'clock in the morning and yet residents of Gotham clusterd in awe, barred by police, watching as the Osborne tower became the victim of the second biggest siege the city had ever known, right after the Alien attack.

Commissioner Gordon was not happy.

"I swear to God almighty, Gordon! If you do not tell me why your men have not stormed the damn fucking building while my son is still trapped in there with that maniac, I WILL KILL YOU!" A very angry Norman Osborn practically roared. Spittle flying through the air as the red-faced man exploded with righteous anger.

 Spittle flying through the air as the red-faced man exploded with righteous anger

Commissioner Gordon sighed. Slowly, he wiped at the bit of spit that had landed on his brow. This was going to be a damn shitty day on the job.

"As I explained before, Mr. Osborn," He began, "this is a very delicate situation that we must apply absolute caution to. There's no telling what this outlaw may do if he feels even the slightest bit threatened."

"O-Outlaw!?" Norman did a double take as his face took on a deeper shade of livid red

Suddenly, the raging CEO pulled a tablet up to the Commissioner face. The blurry image of a masked man prowling the corridors of Osborne tower glowed in the early morning darkness as Commissioner Gordon squinted.

"THE MAN JUMPING AROUND IN MY BUILDING IS A TERRORIST!!!" Norman didn't even blink as new reporters around him gasped, "A TERRORIST I SAY!!!!"

All Commissioner Gordon could do was rub his eyes in exasperation.