Chapter 1 : Missed opportunity #1

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, and it was fifteen minutes past one. That was the little remaining consciousness I had, as far as I could perceive, before my face slammed onto the table, fueled by the effect of the multiple glasses of alcohol I had consumed. Empty liquor bottles were lined up neatly beside me, while my friends each found a place to sleep in different corners of the room for convenience. Some slept on the sofa, some on the table, and some on chairs. Because all of us were equally intoxicated, the clinking sound of liquor and beer bottles shuffled around.

I almost had no strength, and I was lost. All that was left was to carry myself up to the room to sleep. I could do just this after confessing my feelings to Din about how I felt about him. At first, he sat quietly, with occasional smiles that made my heart feel a little warmer. At least, taking myself forward the knife instead, it might make him see the love and sincerity I had to offer.

But then... his words rejected my love and good intentions because there was already someone else in his heart.

Who... who can really own Din's heart? Who is that person? I want to know if that person can love him as much as I do.

'Huh! Again! Love that almost kills me in the end. It's just friendship.'

'Again! You're so damn cruel!'

Time passed by in a blur, I lost track of how many hours had gone by. After I drifted off and fell into a deep sleep.

Oh! / I suddenly awakened, startled, when I felt my back being thrown down onto the soft and chilling bed. Amidst the pitch darkness and deafening silence, I managed to open my eyes slightly, just a tiny bit, and realized that this room must be my bedroom because I recognized the scent of my own room.

But who? Who could have brought me up here? This is what I am wondering.

"Ah... who?" I asked, my voice barely audible. My head felt heavy, as if it had been struck with a hammer, throbbing mercilessly. The silence from the other side intensified my anxiety, leaving me restless. I tried to reach out and grab the blanket and pillow to prop myself up, but it seemed like something was pushing and pressing my body down, forcing me to lie flat.

"Who? Is it you, P'? Answer me, please." I uttered again, and of course, there was no one to respond, just as before. I could feel that someone's hand was fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, leaving me in suspense.

I brushed away the hands that were lingering on my clothes, feeling uncomfortable. Who is it? Who dares to play such a prank on me like this? Especially my body, which I don't like anyone touching. Even if it's my close friend.

"Don't meddle!" I exclaimed loudly before quickly shifting my body to lie on my side, trying to evade the disturbance and harassment from whichever friend it was.

And just as I was about to drift off to sleep again, I began to sense something. The bed seemed to compress and shift, as if someone was silently creeping closer and closer. It made me feel anxious.

"Who is it?"

"..." Silence. No response came back, just like before.

Sigh!

Suddenly, a strong arm wrapped around my waist from behind, and I couldn't tell who it was. Even if I tried to turn my head and look, the dim and mysterious atmosphere concealed everything, and there was no glimmer of light coming through.

"Who... tell me now!"

"It's me!"

With a sharp and muffled sound, the voice whispered close to my ear, causing my hair to stand on end. I couldn't prevent my hair from standing because he still used his mouth to nip at the edge of my ear. The warmth and moisture from the saliva made me feel aroused.

"Is that really you, Din?"

"Huh,"

I started to feel a sense of relief, knowing that the person next to me was Din, the person I liked. He hugged me tightly around the waist, making it clear that he was present. Although I wondered why he was behaving this way towards me when I had already expressed my feelings for him, he had rejected me, claiming that he already had someone in his heart.

"So, you said you don't like me, and now you're acting like this? Why?"

I decided to ask, but the other person remained silent, sniffing and humming with his nose buried in the back of my neck. It made me feel a mix of irritation and curiosity, as if something suspicious was hidden in his embrace.

"Stay still."

With a soft sigh, before I could shift my body, he leaned in and pressed his body against mine. His hands embraced the sides, cupping the edges of my face, preventing any movement or escape.

Before the warmth of his lips could wait for me to say or utter anything, he forcefully pressed his lips onto mine. It was a passionate and intense kiss, a mixture of suction and nibbling. It made my lips ache and my tongue sore until I could taste the astringent taste of blood mixed with saliva within the confines of our mouths.

With a little remaining strength, I stretched my hand towards the side of the bed, feeling around because there was a small light switch placed there. I wanted to see his face clearly. I groped my hand until the object that was placed there fell down with a thud. Meanwhile, the person on top of me continued to explore and suck on my tongue, savouring the sweetness from the depths of my mouth.

Just as I was about to press and turn the light switch, the other person grabbed my wrist quickly and tightly. He pressed my hand down onto the bed, not allowing me to resist or struggle anymore.

"Wait... hold on, Din," I pleaded, trying to use my hands to push him away. Despite secretly liking it, I also wanted to see the face of the other person, I wanted to kiss and feel his presence, I wanted to see the expression in his eyes at this moment.

But it seemed like he wouldn't listen to what I said. His demeanour is so greedy that it makes me afraid. Why does he seem so barbaric and violent towards me?

"Let go!" I raised my voice once again when I felt my body being invaded even more forcefully, with my clothes barely holding on, a mere fleeting touch could easily strip them off. In this instant, my heart raced, almost bursting out of my chest. Am I really about to have sex with the person I like? Is that what's happening?

PN// Do you think that's Din? Nah... me neither.

I must confess that I read forward to know what happens... a few chapters, not too much ( I usually don't do this), and this novel does contain sex scenes, so I have changed the description of the book.  The author didn't specify this for the first two books, only for the 3rd. So yeah... it will get steamy soon. But I'm sure that you guys don't read a book just for those scenes, right? ;)