Chapter 21 : Teasing your heart

"Dew, turn your face, and let's talk before it's too late."

"No, go away! Go take care of your own person!"

"Seriously, why are you being jealous with me?"

"I'm not jealous! You stop flattering yourself for a moment."

"Okay, fine. Whether you're jealous or not, I want you to know that I really don't think anything of her anymore."

"If you don't think anything, why did you leave? Why did you offer to help her? Because I think you still have feelings for her, Mek."

"We're done, Dew. You misunderstood. It's over."

"You go away and stay out of my sight, I don't want to see your face!"

"So you're not going to listen to me at all? Even if it means forcing me to feel something Nong Pleng?"

"I'm not trying to force you in anything, but everything is really like that. You love and you care about her."

"Oh well, it's up to you how you want to think." When he doesn't listen to me, I start to feel lazy to explain and talk to him more, just like talking to a stubborn child who never listens to anything. He only cares about his own feelings and thoughts, so much so that he doesn't listen to other people's voices. Dew is really stubborn, but I'm surprised at myself. Why do I love him so much? My love for him is true, and no one can force me to like somebody else. Yes, I have come a long way since I just liked him.

I saw him standing, hugging his chest and turning his face away, indicating clear anger. His face was both handsome and cute, with a slightly upturned nose. However, at this moment, he is acting all tough and assertive while claiming he's not jealous.

Even if you look at him from Mars, you'll know!

So stubborn!

"Then I'll leave first if you want. You're not in a good mood. We can talk later." I've chosen to wait for him to calm down. Then we can talk so that he can understand. And if there is something he doesn't like in the future, I will try to avoid it. I won't get myself involved in unnecessary chaos again.

"I won't talk. If you want to hurry up and go find someone else, go ahead. Why stay and be a pain? It's fine. You go and pick her up at your convenience. Tonight, don't bother sleeping with me."

"Dew, don't be like this."

"Just leave! I told you to leave!"

Thump!

"Oh! Why are you throwing this at me?!"  I refrained from turning to face that arrogant person. Not only did he not speak, but he also threw a pillow at me. He's quite cute. He got angry and started bullying me around. He only talks about Nong Pleng. This isn't jealousy. It's crystal clear that he's jealous. Wait a moment. It's good to have a strong mouth. I know that Little Mek would make him whimper and his nose twitch while he keeps his eyes on me.

"Fine, go ahead! All of you can fuck wherever you want. Wherever you want to sleep, go ahead. Here, take the condoms too, you jerk! Just take them and use them all!"

I stood there, shaking my head, looking at that good-looking guy who was arrogantly holding multiple floating boxes of condoms, casually crossing over my head and face. I couldn't believe that I had kept them in my bag, and he had even taken them out. I realized that he was out of control, and I had never seen him so shamelessly confident before.

Bang!!

I opened the door and came out of the room, intending to find a quiet place to sit and calm my emotions. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I wondered if people had gone out to play in the water. It seemed like everyone had gone.