chapter 01 Kidnapped

A girl was laying unconscious on bed. Suddenly she woke up and looked at her surrounding.

"Omg omg omg! I am kidnapped!!!" Nandani exclaimed.

"Wow matlab wo sab Jo fictional books mein hota hai waise real mein ho rha hai?? Do I have a stalker? Or a Mafia guy have kidnapped me? Or wait they want to kill me??? , oh rabba ki kaha fass gayi mein menu bacha lo!" Nandani said pouting.

"Oh so you woke up butterfly!" Manik sit beside her and caressed her face and nandani was busy looking at him. They made a eye contact and feeling shy she just looked away.

"Oh hello if you think I am scared or something na then you are wrong Mr , being kidnapped was my dream" nandani said as if she was so proud of it and manik just chuckled and held her chin tightly.

"If someone even dare to look at what's mine, I'll burn them alive. No one can even look at you and you talking about getting kidnapped?
manik said staring at her.

"Mrs Malhotra you are my deadly obsession, you are only mine" manik said caressing her lips with his thumb.

"Mrs Malhotra? What do you mean , hayye rabba meri shaadi kab huyi" she said looking at her attire. She was wearing a bridal dress and she had nupital chain around her neck and her hairline was filled with vermillion and some vermillion was left on her nose. She was wearing red chudda.
(Bangles)
(It is a good sign , vermilion on nose.)

"Jab aap so wahi thi jaan" manik said and get up.

"Now come on change you clothes unless you want something from me" manik said smirking.

"Oh hello , ye kya batameezi hai , aise Sundar ladki ko koi aise kidnap karta hai bhala kitni galat baat hai!!" Nandani said making a angry pout and manik went away with his cuteness and pecked her pout.

"I'll be waiting outside, call me if you need something butterfly".

After some minutes nandani came out changing in a brown hoddie and a white jeans along with white sneakers and she put her hairs in a bun.

"Wo samjhta kya hai aapne aap ko , handsome hai toh kya kuch bhi karega , i won't leave you huh mr Malhotra!" Nandani said blabbering to herself and went out finding a girl and a boy sitting along with manik monster

Manik signalled both of them to leave and they got up leaving both of them alone.

"Tum samjhte kya ho apne aap ko haan??  Aise koi kisi bachi ko lata hai tumhe tameez hai ki nhi!" Nandani said crossing her hands and made a angry face.

Manik got up and start coming close to her making her eyes wide and she unknowingly took a step back and manik a step ahead and in a swift he pinned her to wall and ran his hand theought her silky hairs and opened her bun letting her big silky brown hairs falling carelessly.

"Don't you think you talk alot?" Manik said coming close to her and not leaving any space even possibly left.

"Aap-k-kya kar-rahe-hai" she wasn't even was able to form a sentence as the proximity Between them was killing her. Her breathes were uneven and she was just looking away.

Manik held her chin and made her look at him.

"Never ever look away from me , i won't hurt you even butterfly, trust me" manik said and for a moment nandani felt each and every word true. She only felt him.

"Aap d-dur ho jaye" nandani slightly pushed him and sit on nearby couch and drank water.

Manik was just admiring her each and every step and he was falling for her more and more each moment passing by.

_____________________________________

Hey butterflies! How was the update?
Did you find it good, yes?

What do you think of nandani?

Do you think manik did right by kidnapping her?

How was manan??

Vote and comment. i would like to read your reviews on this story and if I get a good response I'll try to update as much as i can and possibly every weekend or every day.