chapter 02 butterfly 🦋

Manik's pov

I looked at her , fuck she's so innocent.

I can't believe, finally I am having her. She's mine. I am never letting her go now.

Her parents were selling her to a bastard but i rescued her and why won't I?

She's my obession from past 5 years.

She was drinking water and trying to calm down her breathe , fuck how would her lips look wrapped around my cock.

Manik control, bachi hai abhi wo.

"Baby if you will look at me like that , how would I be able to control myself?" I said looking at her and coming toward her.

Her eyes went wide and she was looking at me like I am gonna eat her , i am gonna but not now.

"Stay away from me , shaadi kar li hai toh kya lagta hai I will start loving you huh?" She said making a angry face.

"Yes, you will baby" i said.

Oh my god this girl is gonna be death of me one day.

"I wanted to marry shubh!!!" And at next moment she was pinned to the wall and my hands were wrapped around her neck tightly, not much.

"Who is shubh huh?" I yelled at her face and I was going mad every second passing by.

"Ahh-s-hubh t.the Punjabi s.singer" she said and for a moment I wanted to kill whoever that guy was.

I leave her and try to calm myself down by rubbing my temple. How can she even think of marrying someone else huh? Don't she know that she is only mine.

"Butterfly don't even think about any other guy or else you will responsible for his death and I am not even kidding"  I said.

She nodded. She fucking nodded??
The audacity this girl have.

••

Nandani's pov

What to do he even think of himself krishna? I said talking to myself.

That guy first kidnapped me and married me and now he is bossing around.

Mummy papa meri wait kar rahe honge but how am I gonna escape from this monster! And how dare he say that he's gonna kill my shubh huh!

Suddenly that monster came and sit on bed. No no I am not gonna sleep with him on same bed.

Do you think he will listen to you nandu? My subconscious mind mocked at me.

"Monster-" he cutted me and said.

"Manik"

"Huh?"

"Manik Malhotra"

"S.suno please mujhe Jana do , mummy papa Mera wait kar rahe honge" i said almost on verge of crying.

"Baby you are not going anywhere and i am not gonna hurt you i promise, i won't even touch you , i won't do anything that's gonna make you feel uncomfortable ever" That monster- no manik said looking at me and for a moment i didn't wanted to go anywhere but stay with him.

What the hell is wrong with you nandu? He's your kidnapper!!

"Baby i am your husband not a kidnapper" monster manik said.

Wait- how do he knows what's going inside my mind? Do he have super powers? Like hero haves in books.

"I am here, you can ask me if I have super powers or not" he said chuckling.

Shut up nandani , it's not possible to have super powers. Just shut up.

"Go away I won't sleep with you" i said taking cushions and blanket and throwing it at couch.

What do he think? I will sleep on couch and he at bed? Well , NO.

"What are you doing" he said looking at me and coming close to me.

"S-stay away and sleep on couch huh!?" Why am I shuttering? What is wrong with me.

____

700 words 😗

Phew how was the update?

How did you find our manan?

What do you think is gonna happen after?

Vote and comment and then I'll think of publishing another chapter.