Extra Chapter #1

Extra Chapter Highlights: (Zeqareo's character profile), (Reqrais' character profile), (Extra scenes).

-Zeqareo's Character Profile-

Name: Zeqareo Iuphus (5th Official Name)
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 7
Age: 15 (Original: 34 Years Old)
Hair Color: White (Original: Black)
Eye Color: Red (Original: L - Obsidian, R - Amber)
Height: 175 cm (Original: 178 cm)
Weight: 68 kg
Equipment: Heart Piece, Promise Ring
Status: Alive
Occupation: L1, Author, Animator, Programmer, Veterinarian, Student (1st Year)
Affiliation: ???, Earth, ???, Netherworld
Species: Demon (Original: Spirit, Shadow Dog)
Rank: ???
Familiar: ???
Inherited Magic: Regeneration, Manipulation (Original: Fire, Void)
Relationships:
Unnamed Adoptive Parents
Unnamed Wife
Unnamed Children
Reqrais Iuphus (Adoptive Younger Sister, Partner, Twin Sister)
Unnamed Bestfriends
Unnamed Familiars
Shichiro Balam (Adoptive Older Brother, Teacher)

-Reqrais' Character Profile-

Name: Reqrais Iuphus (5th Official Name)
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 7
Age: 15 (Original: 26 Years Old)
Hair Color: White (Original: Black)
Eye Color: Red (Original: Dark Brown)
Height: 160 cm (Original: 164 cm)
Weight: 53 kg
Equipment: Heart Piece, Promise Ring
Status: Alive
Occupation: L1, Author, Animator, Programmer, Veterinarian, Student (1st Year)
Affiliation: Earth, ???, Netherworld
Species: Demon (Original: Human)
Rank: ???
Familiar: ???
Inherited Magic: Regeneration, Manipulation
Relationships:
Unnamed Parents
Unnamed Sister In Law
Unnamed Nephews
Unnamed Nieces
Zeqareo Iuphus (Adopted Older Brother, Partner, Twin Brother)
Unnamed Bestfriends
Shichiro Balam (Adoptive Older Brother, Teacher)

<Chapter 1, Extra: Magical Beast Encounter>

It's still early in the morning, so Reo and Rei went to the lake for a peaceful bath. They've spent a long time with each other, so they don't mind taking a bath together. Rei was peacefully drifting in the water, while Reo was sitting on an underwater boulder. Time passed, and they were about to leave, until Reo noticed that the boulder was vibrating. He's curious, but he ignored it and left to dry himself.

Reo: "Hey, wait for me! You're already leaving me behind, geez."
Rei: "Heh, I thought you've fallen asleep."
Reo: "I'm awake! You're just too quiet so I didn't realize that you left!!"
Rei: "Whatever, your clothes are over there...?"
Reo: "Hm?"
Rei: "I thought something moved in the water, was it my imagination?"
Reo: "What?" *He turned around and silently began pursuing the lake.* "Hoh, I think something's there!"
Rei: "Oi, you idiot, come back here!"
Reo: "Oki~!"

He obeyed his sister's command, and he returned to dry himself. However, the twins were intrigued, especially Reo. He wore his clothes before running in the forest, and Rei was left staring at the lake. She contemplated over how stupid her brother was, because he said that he'll throw something heavy in the water, but he completely forgot that there's plenty of huge rocks nearby. She sighed to herself, staring at a glowing fin underwater. Her brother returned and he quickly threw random things in the lake.

Rei: "Wait, stop throwing random things!"
Reo: "Huh?"
Rei: "There's a glowing fin underwater! That's suspicious, and what you're doing is beyond suspicious!"
Reo: "A glowing fin underwater...? Heh, hehehe..."
Rei: "Uhm...?"
Reo: "Bro, we need to catch this thing... We have to!"
Rei: "That fin is definitely not small, so I'd rather not, except if you're willing to die."
Reo: "Did you bring the device that we created?"
Rei: "Yes, it's over there." *Points at a certain direction.*
Reo: "Hehehehe, oki, let's try something. I don't know if it's gonna work, but this is worth trying."
Rei: "I won't jump in that water, so you do it. I'll handle other things from here."

The device is used for detecting unregistered objects, which means that the twins registered all of their discoveries. The device could find new things that they haven't encountered yet, but it could get dangerous once the machine gets broken. Reo broke the core on purpose, and he placed it on the water before enabling the power. It released electric volts and heat waves in the water, causing the magical beast to awaken.