The 2nd Treaty of Londonium

(Londonium).

(An: Please forgive the slight inaccuracies in this chapter I am doing my best so please Bear with me.)

The albish and their republic counterparts stood in shock as they watched the empress of their Greatest rival descend from the sky as if she were an angel.

"Greetings gentlemen and your majesty." Tanya says with a small bow

"H-How did you get here undetected and I thought you were invading the entente?" The republic Prime minister asks with a shocked expression.

"I was but then we won so now I'm here to discuss peace terms. You'd be surprised how efficient imperial intelligence gathering is these days. Also expect another visitor coming via submarine any minute now."

"H-How did you know we sent a submarine to get one of the Council of ten from the entente."

Tanya gave him an are you serious look. " I've got no idea how you became the Albish PM." She says with an annoyed expression on her face." But to answer your question again our Intelligence gathering operations have been more spot on then you guys may have believed."

"Anyways Kaiserin Tanya von berun I believe you mentioned discussing peace terms correct." The queen says cutting of her PM who was clearly annoyed with Tanya's relaxed almost mocking response to his statement.

"Yes I was. However I believe we should conduct these talks indoors wouldn't you all agree."

"Yes indeed. Come this way." The queen says motioning for Tanya to follow her. 

The albish and republic PMs exchanged worried glances as they followed the two monarchs back into the foreign ministry. 

(Inside the Foreign Ministry 3 hours later).

Tanya sat at a large oak table opposite of 5 others . they were all writing down their own treaty draft for their respective countries. Well that's slightly Inaccurate the only ones writing treaty proposals were the republic and the albish and the empire. The 5 figures on the other side were.

Republic Prime minister Alexandre Moneit. 

Entente councillor Harald Karlson

Dakian General  Banner von Krocher 

Albish PM George chamberlain 

Albish Queen Victoria.

"Well lets get down to business." The albish Pm says while pulling out his briefcase. " As I was saying to the queen earlier we have a peace treaty that we believe will  be very acceptable to you all."  He says while a guard hands everyone else a copy of the treaty draft.

Tanya slightly nodded her head in understanding as she read the treaty.

Treaty: The empire will grant independence to the Denmark region to act as a buffer state between them and the entente and a new government will be elected within the entente. 

The republic will cease all military operations against the empire and no reparations will be demanded for either side. However the republic will be granted Imperial west Africa and Togo land.

Dacia will be granted full independence again and its original government restored.

The Dacian general Agreed with the treaty and while the entente was not to happy about it they also reluctantly agreed. However the republic was not happy.

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MANY BRAVE REPUBLIC MEN HAVE DIED TO DEFEAT THE EVIL THAT IS THE EMPIRE. WE HAVE A SLIGHT CHANGE IN MIND." He says while pulling out a document he had kept within his own briefcase.  

Republic treaty: The entente gets the Denmark region and will occupy most imperial northern regions including Prussia. 

Dacia will get the Yugoslavian and Croatian and Hungarian territories of the empire. 

The republic gets Alsace Lorain and the Netherlands and Belgium along with their African colonies.

The albish will get their pacific colonies and teh empire must pay reparations of 4 billion dollars to the allies. 

and all other imperial states ,must be granted independence from Germania. 

While the entente was tempted by the treaty they could not hide their own horror at the harsh demands . Even the albish Pm was rather horrified by the harsh demands the republic made and the queen knew that if the republic was allowed to do this they would surpass the allied kingdom in strength. 

Tanya however was surprisingly calm and even allowed a small smile to grace her face.

"I believe I have a treaty proposal that everyone will agree with. Tanya says while pulling out her own treaty draft.

Imperial treaty: The region of Denmark will be given independence and a sum of 5 million dollars will be given to the entente in war reparations. The empire will also not interfere in the choosing of a new council of ten.

The Dacian regions will be granted independence and returned to the old government and reparation payments of 5 million will be given to the Dakian government. 

The republic must cease hostilities and will be given Togo land and west and east Africa. Reparations of 5 million dollars will be given to its government however.

The albish will be given all remaining imperial colonies and the empire will decommission most of its navy to grant unconditional rule of the seas to the albish. 

The empire will be allowed to still research and improve their military and keep most of their mainland territories but it will pay all reparations owed. 

There was silence in the room when Tanya finished reading but then one by one the others in the room voiced their agreement And on February 11th 1926 teh great war came to an end with the signing of. 

THE 2ND TREATY OF LONDONIUM.

AN: This is where our story end sadly there will be an epilogue and the epilogue will contain and important announcement. 

Inspirational quote: Follow your strengths and build on them and forge your path of success.