Prologue

Nb_44_1999 presents

Marie: Douglas Hamilton and SMG5 keeps this game alive. Now, they just need to convert this onside kick to have a chance to win it.

A Nb_44_1999 x NFL crossover movie

Aliya: Let's go guys, we can still win this. Just execute the onside kick, and the title is ours.

Written and directed by Nb_44_1999

Noah: Come on guys. You've clutched up so much in the past with onside kicks. We need you guys to do it again.

Edited by Nb_44_1999

Callie: Tucker will try and execute it. And that's a good kick by Tucker- THE BALL COMES LOOSE, AND GRONK'S GOT IT!

Chapter naming: Nb_44_1999

Aliya: YES! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! NOW, LET'S GO WIN THIS INK BOWL!

Soundtrack Organizers: Nb_44_1999

Callie: And now Tom Brady is putting the first ever perfect season on the shoulders of SMG5. Tom wants SMG5 to be the QB that wins this game for the Splatsquad. And Marie, I don't wanna people to think that I'm a time traveller, but this script is becoming very similar to what happened in Super Bowl 43 when the Dolphins defeated the Cardinals thanks to the tiptoe catch by Randy Moss. 

Ideas and concepts: NB_44_1999

Noah: All right guys, here it is. It's time to beat the team we know we can beat right now. Forget everything that's going on off the field. Believe in the person to your left and to your right. It's our time, right now, let's go do this sh*t. Ready?

Everyone else: Break! A black screen then appears.

Splatfest 2018 Pt1: Road to Minnesota