Chapter 2: The arrival

It then cuts to the Splatsquad arriving at Dallas in SMG5's private plane that only he and the Splatsquad can travel in. They leave the plane before taking SMG5's private bus to the Dallas Cowboys facility. It then cuts to the team entering the facility.

SMG5: Ok, everyone has been assigned to-

Jalen: Their own rooms. Don't worry SMG5, we know. The team then makes their way to their rooms.

SMG5, to Bill: You know, I actually feel kinda bad that we're facing Houston first.

Bill: Well, we do have to make sacrifices. And for Miami, that's their splatfest spot, so that Houston can make it. Ok, get everything unpacked, and then tell the gang and Jalen to meet me in the main film room.

SMG, to Bill: On it Coach. It then cuts to SMG5 unpacking in his room. He then connects his messenger to the Cowboys Wi-Fi, before contacting the others (Messenger is like a walkie talkie, but you put your finger to your head to activate it.) Hey guys, you enjoying the rooms?

Meggy: Enjoying it? SMG5, these rooms are amazing! Houston really knows what we like.

Mario: Not only that, but they also gave us all our favourite items! He then finds a plate of golden pizza in his fridge. He then blitzes the pizza.

Noah: Well, remember guys, we're only here until Thursday, IF we make it to the IFC Championship. Then it's off to LA, and then if we make it to the Ink Bowl, then it's off to US Bank stadium in Minneapolis. Oh, also Coach wants all of you in the film room alongside Jalen.

Smg4: Don't worry SMG5. We'll be there.

SMG5: Ok then. He then ended the messenger before he continues unpacking. It then cuts to the gang in the film room going over highlights of the Texans Offence.

Jalen: So, as you can see guys, each throw is done fast and furious. I know that we're the favourites to win, but if we're to beat the Texans, then we'll have to be as fast as them. Noah, Mario, Meggy, you three might be fast. But when you take in the entire team, then the Texans are actually the fastest team in Splatfest this year. Fortunately, Noah came prepared. Noah then pulled out a pair of boots.

Mario: Woah! Those are Sonic's shoes. How'd you get them Noah? Just then...

???: Actually, you should be asking me that question. The others then turn around to find...

Everyone, except SMG5 and Jalen: SONIC?! Sonic then walks into the film room.

Jalen: Yep, Sonic himself.

Douglas, to SMG5: How did you get Sonic on the team?!

SMG5, to the others: Well, Sonic's been watching us across the regular season, and when he heard that Houston was in, he called me up asking if he wanted to join the team as a free agent, just like you DK, and I said of course. He even provided us with the shoes.

DK: Woah! Do they come with- Suddenly, Sonic pressed a button on the side, and a banana popped out. IT DOES! He then grabs the banana and starts eating it.

Jalen: We'd better make sure that we have enough food for us all.

SMG5, to Jalen: Jalen, don't worry. Me and Sonic will make sure that there's enough for everyone.

Sonic, to Jalen: He's right Jalen. Since I'm one of, if not the, fastest thing alive, I'll get the food and drink faster than you can say, well, anything. But enough messing around, we need to lock in. And so, the gang continue watching the highlights.

The next day...

Sunday 3rd June 2018