Chapter 3: I'm in love

Sunday 3rd June 2018. 11:30PM

It then cuts to SMG5 walking back to his room when he noticed Douglas on his balcony.

SMG5, to Douglas: Hey Douglas. Douglas hears Noah and turns around.

Douglas, to Noah: Oh, hey SMG5.

SMG5: What are you doing out here so late?

Douglas: Well, you know, I'm just taking in the night sky. He then sighs a sigh of love. SMG5 then notices that.

SMG5, to Douglas: Hey Douglas, what's wrong?

Douglas, to SMG5 Huh? What do you mean SMG5? Nothing's wrong.

SMG5, to Douglas: Don't play that bullsh*t with me cous, I saw that sigh ok. Something's definitely up. And I'm not leaving until you confess. Douglas then accepts defeat.

Douglas, to SMG5: Fine. The truth is... I'm in love with Aliya.

SMG5, to Douglas: Aliya?! *To himself*: Guess I really did predict the future. But why her?

Douglas, to SMG5: Well, you know SMG5, she's just, well, perfect. She's got that perfect mix of green and blue eyes, and her smile? Oh man, it's like I'm looking at a thousand angels in one. And her hair. He then sighs another sigh of love. It's like, it's like I've met my future wife.

SMG5, to Douglas: But if you're in love with her, then why haven't you told her yet?

Douglas, to SMG5: Because I fear that she'll say no. Or even worse, she'll probably say that I'm just a friend to her, and that she's in love with another man. SMG5 then sits down next to Douglas.

SMG5, to Douglas: Hey, listen to me, if she does say that you're a friend to her, then accept it. But if she also has feelings for you, then that'll be your chance.

Douglas, to SMG5: But how can I say the words that I want to say to her without messing up?

SMG5, to Douglas: Simple. Take a deep breath and let all those words out. And if you're lucky, then maybe she'll say the same.

Douglas, to SMG5: Thanks SMG5. Oh boy, it's time for some rest.

SMG5, to Douglas: Yep. It's Houston tomorrow. And to be honest Douglas, it feels like tomorrow is only a few hours away. He then shuts the door before Douglas gets into his bed and falls asleep. Unknown to the boys however, Aliya heard everything that they said.

Aliya, in her thoughts: Douglas is in love with me?! Then in an exciting tone: I'm finally going to get a boyfriend/future husband! The camera then cuts to a black screen.