Elliots offer

Jeanes car pulled up to the pearly white gate of the elliot family gate bedecked with marble pillars.

The boy pressed a button on the voice box implanted on the gate and waited for a reaction.

Jeane turned his gaze to abbie who was fidgeting behind him.

Abbie I know your upset about today. But we don't have to just get ice cream hows about a full course meal anything you want. We can even go to o charles.

Abbie perked up. She loved the restaurant that had the singing drone band with games for kids and great food which orphans like them could only hope to afford.

Elliot manor security, whats your business. A stern voice called from the staticy voice box.

We have an appointment with one tessa james elliot. Under jeane and abbie amber home. Jeane replied resisting the urge to tear this guard a new one knowing the elliots were definetly tich enough to afford the best security force in world which meant one mutant wouldnt be a match for them.

The silence returned as jeane turned his head back to abbie when he saw a figure in the back of the car with abbie she was a little girl like abbie except a drone with yellow eye screen and wearing a young maid outfit.

The boy met her eye and she held her finger to lip making a shushing sound.

The gate opened with a hiss making jeane jump.

You okay. Abbie asked concern clear in her voice.

Jeane turned to see the drone was gone and frowned. Im fine abbie... lets go inside.

The pair drove inside and parked near the gate where they saw a drone butler waiting for them.

Allow me to chaffeur your car for you sir it will be waiting for your arrival. He said sticking out his hand for the keys.

Jeane looked down disgusted.

Of course. The boy slapped the keys into his hands and grabbed abbies hand leading her away.

Very good sir. He said walking to abbies car.

Figures the elliots couldn't be bothered to hire human servants those damn robots are talking jobs out of the hands of people who need them. The boy looked around and noticed the house was flooded with several drones but also men with guns.

Guess they don't trust drones with every job. The boy remarked waiting in the lobby for someone to grab them.

Abbie meanwhile had stars in her eyes as she looked around at the mystique of the manor. The rich red wood polished barristers, the white marble floors, and the gold pillars. The walls bedecked with art worth more then the entire orphanage.

This place is wonderful. Abbie exclaimed. It likes a dreamland.

Someones easily impressed. Jeane then noticed abbie looking at picture of a little girl being held by a man and a woman holding the mans hand and a look of longing on her face.

Do you think it will happen for me jeane. She asked, her voice sullen.

Of course abbie... don't give up hope.

Just then a bell rung and the pair turned their head toward a stair case where a drone in a head maids outfit arrived a scowl on her face. Welcome honored guests I am serial designations j, mistress is waiting for you so lets not delay.

She spoke in an annoyed tone of voice which took jeane off guard and was refreshing to the subservient tone most drones took to humans. The boy reached for abbies hand and touched her hand and lead her up the stairs.