eyes of red

The world was red.

From the rainclouds pouring outside to the darkness shrouded inside the car. Jeane looked up from his car seat toward the shadowy image of his parents.

When we get home its straight to bed young man. His mother whitney said teasing. She wore a pearl necklace that was an anniversary gift from jeanes father and wore her hair in buns.

Oh let the boy stay up a little later Whit, he needs to learn how to pull all night study sessions if hes gonna be a scholar like his old man. Jeanes father kurt said. He was bone thin and his thin wiry hair and hollow sunken eyes but when jeane looked at him their was a red x over his head.

Not your father. A voice said in his head.

The car flashed bright red as jeane felt a crash suddenly he remembered this memory he wanted to scream out a warning but too late.

A hail of bullets shot through the car cutting through jeanes parents and through jeanes body made of several metal alloys including alloy. Jeane could remember his vision going back.

Mama, papa... wake up... im scared. Jeane could feel something stir in his stomach as a bit of his mothers blood rose up and entered his mouth and the bullets began to burn away healing his wounds making him heal his wounds.

He remembers the frenchmen speaking but couldn't remember what they said.

Just then he knew there was an intruder.

Jeane turned his head to see the robot maid from before the one who appeared in his car when he arrived in tessas manor.

I like you a lot. You and are similar. We have lost a lot to the same people... I will make you strong and then we will get our justice but first... I want you to do something for me. She said then pulling out a contract.

What is that. Jeane spoke in a normal voice.

Unlike tessa I don't have the ability to enforce contracts through mutation and red eyes but I trust your word. If you sign this contract it will you make the following the conditions: you must build a family including me, n, v, and j and the criminal worker drones yeva and nori and their daugthers doll and uzi... do this and ill grant you my aid in your quest of vengeance and protection for abbie.

Abbie jeane thought. He couldn't leave her to that snake tessa. Jeane signed this contract and the robot child smiled.

Sweet dreams. She tapped jeanes head sending him flying.

The boy woke up screaming up and a crash caught his attention.

Jeane turned his head to see a maid drone look at him with shock as she shook.

Im sorry young master. Mistress tessa told me check on you after the accident in the study. The maid stumbled over her words.

Jeane rubbed his heads and realized that his vision steadied almost instantly. He could see perfectly in the dimly lit area as if it was in day light. He could see in the mirror even though there was no light that he had red eyes. They werent as bright as tessas or her mothers but they were very unseattling.

What happened.

Tessa said you had your awakening. Terrible thing that. You get some rest master. The drone said picking up the tray and its contents some medicine bottles.

Wait wheres abbies.

The young lady is out with miss v on a shopping trip poor thing didn't have a thing to wear or anything that proper young lady needs for life. She will be out for most of the day. Mistress has sent out several of our staff for your staff master.