The moon, the sun and the star

It was peaceful in the five am tower,
Pearl was doing the laces for her boots, nothing fancy, not even a bow.
Just a simple knot, pearls favourite way to tie shoelaces, quick and easy!

Meanwhile Scott and Cleo were sat on the bridge that connected their houses, Scott and Cleo had decided to stay close by since pearl had gone a bit loopy.

Pearl lived alone in the five am tower, she had been teamed up with Martyn but he had abandoned her, so now she lived alone with her dog Tilly, she often got confused with what time it was and went on late night strolls.

Every time she left the tower during the day she always got called a monster. Or people just, ignored her. It was kind of sad really, but hey!

She had gotten used to it over time

Scott didn't like that pearl got called a monster, but he didn't like pearl either so he didn't say anything or stand up for her, Cleo had said it was fine and pearl didn't care, but Scott could tell pearl wasn't okay and that she did care, she just hid it from people or laughed it off.

Pearl knew that Scott knew it bothered her, she tried to avoid the topic every time Scott asked if she was okay, she appreciated him trying to be nice, but at the same time she didn't want any friends, she just wanted to be alone in her tower with her dog Tilly.

Tilly was pearls life, she had Tilly since she was only a pup. Hence why she was so close with the dog, pearl loved her life to some extent, she had a good life for the most part.

Martyn had been pearls best friend from the beginning of the world but not too long after he had abandoned her. Just like everybody else had in her life, occasionally her friend impulse payed her a visit, but not too often. Pearl liked the time she spent with impulse, she wouldn't class him as a friend, more of an acquaintance.

Impulse spent most of his days with his partner Bolubs, they were pretty close and lived in a modern house together spending most of their days talking and farming.
Pearl was out on another one of her late night strolls walking Tilly when she had come across Scott, pearl didn't say anything to him and he said nothing back, though it was as if she could feel his eyes on her

Eventually Scott had asked pearl how she was, to which she had simply said she was alright, Scott didn't believe it for a second but didn't ask again, asking again would've been a waste of time, pearl would've simply ignored Scott if he had asked again, so he didn't

Somehow Scott and pearl had ended up walking together deep into the forest having a laugh and just talking about everybody else they shared this small world with

Pearl didn't mind conversations in the night, it often meant they wouldn't stumble across anybody else, pearl loved being alone though most the time was alright with other people hanging out with her, though the list of who was very short, she was only okay with Scott and impulse talking to her on occasion, however she always spoke to grian.

Grian was another person stuck in this small world with them all, but grian was like a younger brother too her, she remembered him from other worlds, times in the past. She didn't know how it was possible to be sent into other worlds, but she knew she shouldn't question it. It was probably to do with the watchers, listeners and protectors.

They were higher beings of the world, the moon, the sun and the star.

The moon is the highest watcher in power, watchers watched over the players that they put into the world, gave them challenges, made their lives hell.

The sun is the highest listener in power, listeners where the ones who put deranged thoughts into the players mind, made them blood thirsty and murderous, whispered sweet nothing in their ears.

The star is the highest protector in power, protectors are the ones who remind the players it's just a game, one day they can go back to their worlds, their homes and live life normally, the protectors chose a person in the life games to be a secondary protector.

The player that gets chosen as a secondary protector has one other person in the game they have to protect, and risk their lives for.

However, Gran, Pearl, Jimmy Martyn and Tango were already assigned roles. No matter where they where they had to fulfill these

Grian was a watcher, the second most powerful one to exist. He was never meant to be a watcher, but back on evo smp they had chose him when he had slain the beast that lives in the end.

Pearl was a watcher too, the third most powerful out of the watchers, she tried to stay clear of anything to do with them, though she couldn't escape them. It was her destiny to become one.

Jimmy was a listener and the Canary. He was the second most powerful listener, he made people's thoughts go haywire when he was around them, but he wasn't aware of this, jimmy only thinks of himself as the canary, the one who has to die first every time. He can't control it, if someone else is about to die the most powerful watcher intervenes and purposely causes him to die. Hence why he's the
'canary'

Martyn was a listener too, he was sworn to make people's lives hell, to do anything he could to wreak havoc. And it was also his job to try and make sure *the canary: Jimmy. Died first every time they were chucked into one of these life games.
Tango was a protector. The only one to exist in their realm. He was sworn to protect Jimmy no matter the cost. This being his reasoning for not liking Martyn. Their jobs were the opposite.

Protectors tend to be very defensive over the person they are sworn to protect by the head watcher, listener and protector.
Pearl and Scott were never meant to be friends.

Scott was what the watchers called a 'fallen star'. He was supposed to become an almighty being. A mix of all three, a watcher. A listener and a protector. But Scott had never followed their commands, or listened to them.

Pearl got so much hate from the other watchers for being friends with Scott, Even if their friendship was weak. Though she didn't care. She enjoyed talking to him.

Grian often told pearl that she would get in a lot more trouble then just getting a blindness effect every time she spoke to him one day.

Yet it had never happened, so she proceeded to talk to Scott.