XIV

"Face of an angel
Mind of a killer."
- Unknown

ZAKARIA

I watch like a pervert, as her hips sway against his groin. It didn't take him more than a few minutes, before he left his private room, to have her dancing against him. His hands are swerving right above her hips. I watch his fingers roughly sink themselves into her hips, and rage takes over me. I take a step toward them, but I'm held back by Zain. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him, nodding toward her.

She's standing with the butterfly knife I put in her bra, pressed up against his chin. His hands are in the air, and he looks nervous. I take a step back again, watching her with careful eyes. She slowly removes the knife from him, not even sparing me a glance. She brings the knife to herself, softly pushing it against her face, before she lets the blade run down her soft skin.

My cock instantly springs to life, when I see the trickles of blood dripping from her face. She brings the knife to her mouth and slowly opens her mouth before Pilgrim that fucking paedophile. He seems to be enjoying the show she's giving him. She lets her tongue run over the blade, before she closes her mouth around it. I don't know what kind of drugs she's on, but watching her hurt herself like that does things to me.

Watching the blood on her face. Watching her lips close around the knife. She pulls the knife out of her mouth, keeping her lips wrapped around it. She sticks her tongue out, and I watch Pilgrim's jaw drop to the floor. Blood drips down from her tongue on the floor. She smiles at him, her face covered in her own blood. She brings the knife to his face, before grabbing his cheek with her free hand. She clasps her lips into him, turning them around, so that Pilgrim's back is turned to me.

Her eyes open, and she raises her hand and motions for me to come closer. I do as she asks me to, keeping her eyes on me. Her hands are covered in blood, and her cheek will definitely scar. She pulls back from him, but this time the amusement is completely wiped away from her face. She raises the knife to his neck, and I hurry my steps up, knowing Henry and Zain are right behind me. None of us are dumb. We knew Pilgrim would bring his people.

Pilgrim turns around his arm clasped around her waist. His face drops when he sees me, and I can't help myself. My lips lift upward into such a huge grin, and it's taking everything in me not to slap my thigh and burst into a huge laugh. Pilgrims face is harder than stone, and I move my eyes to Devina's hand that's still holding the knife against his throat. She presses the knife harder into it, and I watch the blood seep out from his skin.

"You fucking cunt. I'm going to rape you black and blue before selling you on the market!" he seethes. My face drops, and I'm suddenly hyper aware of all the high people around us, making the space between Pilgrim and I smaller. As if the universe is pushing me closer to him; as if it wants me to bring justice for all the children he harmed. All the women he sold. All the chaos he's caused on earth.

I don't usually work for the above, but if it equals in Pilgrim dying by my hand, then I'll make an exception. I'll do your dirty work today God, but only today. I walk until I'm standing right before him. "What's the number to your private room?"

"Room suck-my-dick-you-fucking-whore," he says over the music. I don't even get to do anything to him, before Devina is pressing the knife deeper into his skin. My eyes go wide, watching her facial expression. There is no empathy for this man in her heart, and I can see it with my bare eye. She has dedicated her life to help those in need, but right now she looks like the Devil's right hand, and I'm loving every second of it.

"216," he gasps, his face twisting in pain. I smile, and move, so Devina and Pilgrim can lead the way. I must say; he really needs to hire new men. We weren't stopped once on our way to his private room. I search for his key in his suit, and unlock the door when I find it. The smell of vodka and weed burns my nostrils. His room looks like hell. Clothes are everywhere, cans, glasses, weed, cigarettes, syringes. Everything you can imagine.