Episode 1 The coffin

A very long time ago~

Young Andrew: "Leyley, I don't--... want to." He said nervously and looking at Leyley.

Young Y/n: "This is a waste of time." (Y/n said adding his own opinion as he blankly stared at Leyley annoyed.)

Young Ashley: " Well I do, and also Shut up Y/n! Just go over and --k -e- to ---- --th you." (She said to Andrew while glaring at
Y/n. While he stared back blankly.)

Young Andrew: "I thought she's your friend?" He said confused.

Young Ashley: "Mom said you'd help me with anything!" (She annoyingly pointed at Andrew.)

Young Y/n: "You will get into trouble... " (He said before he walked over to Ashley waiting to see Andrew would choose.)

Young Ashley: " YAY" (She screamed before jumping up and hugging y/n.)

Ashley: "Ugh" (She said waking up in the living room. The area was somewhat clean but had a lot of dirt, like she could care though I mean she was gonna die here anyway right? Only one thing mattered to her she was hungry. She walked around then saw the trash, with little hope she searched it. Somehow there was a can of tomato soup! She to tell the guys the great news! She ran into her and Andrews room where him and Y/n could be seen talking.)

Ashley: " Tadaah! (She said interrupting their conversation happily.)

Y/n and Andrew: "............." (Andrew looked at her annoyed. While y/n stared uncaring.)

Ashley: " Ahem.....TADDDAAAHHH!!" (Ashley said louder while putting the can in their face.)

Andrew: " We're not eating that." (Andrew said grabbing the can.)

Ashley: "Huh....?" (She said confused)

Y/n: "That is all we have left it would be idiotic to eat it now." (He said looking at the can. She looked at them angrily at the suggested option stomping her foot, Y/n simply moved his head looking away at the clock.)

Andrew: "Quit your complaining! You seem fine if you can go trough the trash!" (He said with a annoyed look as he had to waste his energy due to his sister.)

Ashley: "How did yo-"

Y/n: "Because we put it there. away from you." (He said coldly)

Ashley: "I live in a den a snakes!!!" (Ashley said looking at the two shocked.)

Y/n: "Ofcourse you do" (Y/n said not amused with her child like temper tantrum.)

Andrew: " Ahh, don't rile me up your making me hungry." (He said holding his stomach.)

Ashley: "Do you know what would help with that, dear Andrew~?" (Ashley said teasingly)

Y/n: " Ughhh...so annoying." (He said resting his head on his hand).

Andrew: "No put them away Ashley." (He said trying to ignore her.)

Ashley: Put them in my mouth, i will. (She said still teasing.)

Y/n: "How about you put a gun in it and fire up." (Y/n said annoyed.)

Ashley: "How about the soup then I-" (She was interrupted again.)

Andrew: "Fine... we'll eat the soup then. Screw our future selves." (Andrew said giving into her begging. She walks out the room happily to make the soup. Andrew and Y/n starts to talk again.)

Andrew: "So.... do you think this is a good idea?" (He said jokingly)

Y/n: "No" (he says walking out of the room. As he walks out he see's Ashley walking away from the door angry.)