part 3

"WHERE IS SHE."

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel in my hair and lando's clothes on, to see what was going on.

"You disgust me." I see max standing in the door opening

"Max, I just didn't have my room key." I say suddenly remembering the time on the balcony from yesterday

"What a cheap fucking lie." Max says with an attitude.

"You don't have any right to speak to me this way, mister aggressive drunk." I say and by the look on his face he know what I'm talking about.

"I'm sorry Lisa I- I didn't think straight." Max says.

"You know what fuck you, do you really think I'm going to sleep with my soon to be teammate, I hoped you thought higher of me. It's time for you to leave now." I say calmly which made Max more worried than being mad.

He was used to me acting mad around him. He always used to bully me and je still does so when I'm calmly he know I'm really mad.

"Sunny, please I-I'm sorry." Max says

"I'm sorry but it's to late." I say as I see he's getting tears in his eyes but he turns around and walk away.

The door slams behind him and I feel empty. I just lost 2 important people in my life. Lando is standing in front of me, I see his lips moving but nothing lands. There are no tears, I just feel empty.

*I can't make it without them next year.* I think to myself.

I'm still just standing still just staring at the door processing what just happend. Lando walked away from me and he is calling someone as I go and sit down on the ground slowly.

2 minutes pass by and they feel like hours as someone knocks on the door. I look up as Lando opens the door and I see Mick, to my suprise he isn't looking mad, he look worried. As he sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry." I say very softly.

"It's okay little one." Mick responds. "But please just be careful with yourself."

"I ruined it all." I say as mick pulls me into a hug.

"It'll be alright, now let's go and pack your stuff, we're going on tour with leayah for a little while." Mick says as he helps me up and I smile at him.

"You know I love you right." I say

"Ofcourse I know I love you too." Mick says.

I give Lando a hug for saving me last night, didn't want to sleep on the floor or in a tub last night.

" I really thought you weren't going to forgive me." I say to mick as we walk to my own room.

"It had to happen some day." Mick answered as he laughs

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, he flirts with you all the time, I just wish he would've done it on a date or at least when you were sober." Mick says as I start laughing.

"Like he wants to take me out, he always makes fun of me." I say
"It was just a very stupid mistake from both sides." I look at the ground while saying.

"I don't think he counts the kissing as a mistake, just what came after." Mick says as Leayah opens the door to our room.

"Girl I'm so sorry I didn't know that I had the key!" She says.

"It's okay, Lando saved me." I say as a smile appears on my face. Just thinking about how caring he was for me makes me happy.

"I have a plane to catch to Germany, have a great time in winter break okay?" Mick says as he hugs us both