part 25

Max walks up to me and he wraps his arms around me.

"I know you could do this sunny." He whispers softly in my ear.

I look over his shoulder as he doesn't let go of me and I see Kelly standing there with the redbull team looking me straight in the eye. She shakes her head as she keeps the eye contact.

"Max I think you need to go back to Kelly." I say as Lando is giving his interview.

"I don't want to, I missed this." He says as I make sure he lets go off me.

Ofcourse I missed this as well, he wouldn't even know how much I missed it but I couldn't do anything about it, he had Kelly.

"Maybe you should've realized sooner, sorry verstappen." I say giving him a sorry smile.

He doesn't walk away he just stays in front of me untill Lando comes walking back with the mic to give it to Max as he walks away but he keeps looking at Lando and I.

"Lando you did it, your very first win!" I say as I smile so brightly.

"I wouldn't want to share it with someone else." Lando says as he smiles back at me. 

Lando and I talk a bit about our race as Max hands me the Mic and I walk off and the crowd just goes crazy.

"Lisa Schumacher what a race you had! Can you walk us through it?" David Couldhard asks me and I just can't do anything but smile.

"It felt amazing, the car feels amazing and it just all went really smooth. I did get stuck a little with Hamilton but it was a really fun fight. To be honest when I crossed the finish line I didn't even know if I finished 3th or 4th, I really had fun in the fight with Sainz aswell. It was just the best thing to drive here. I shouldn't forget to say congratulations to Lando, his first win and I'm happy to celebrate it with him." I say as anwser to the question nothing could get this smile off my face for like a week it feels like.

"Do you have something to say to the fans?" David asked me.

"Ofcourse, thank you all for being here. Even the ones whatching from home cheering on their favorite driver we are all really thankfull that you stay with us every race weekend." I say as the crowd starts going crazy.

I give the mic back as we get to the cooldown room. Just the three of us.

"Lisa what did you mean, you didn't know if you were on the podium?" Lando asked me looking confused.

"Look, that was my finish." I say as I point at the screen to the photo finish

"Holy shit, well I'm happy you're here." Max says as he looks at the screen and he couldn't believe this.

"What the fuck was that?" Lando says as he laughs from disbelief.

"I got him in the 2nd straight but I went wide in turn 13 which ruined it so Carlos overtook me again, but I think he didn't kept the ideal racing line in the last corner so I could get him with the last DRS that I got." I say as they look at me because of the way I explained this all.

"It's time, Lisa you're first." A woman says as she walks in to bring us to the podium.

"I'm more nervous for this than the race." I joke around and the boys start laughing.

I hear my name getting called from the podium and I run up there waving at the crowd shaking some hands of important people. I get on that little step, I know it was just the smallest step there but I had to start somewhere and I came from the 10th place.

Max got to podium next and as he walked up to his step which was the second step, that was new for him. He gave me a wink and everyone saw it. I looked down to see my closest friends cheering me on and looking at me proudly. Lando gets announced and he runs on stage waving at everyone watching. He gets on that first step and I look so proudly at him.