part 13

When we got back to the resort I went  to charles his room and I grab my stuff and throw it in landos room. After moving my stuff I went to take a shower and get ready for the double date in leayah and carlos' room. I got dressed and I got out to the living room as I see Lando waiting nervously.

"Wow, you look-" Lando says but I interrupt him.

"I'm sorry I wanted to wear something cuter but I had to be comfortable with ice skating." I say apologizing.

"You look so beautiful." Lando says looking me up and down. I can't help but smile.

"Thank you mister norris. You look so handsome. " I say as I look him in his eyes.

"Gosh I want to throw up." I hear leayah say as she was in the living room as wel.

"Can I join." Charles says as he looks at me. Straight in the eye and he just shakes his head.

"Charles what is your fucking problem, I'm sorry you don't have the right to be this childish." I say as he just looks confused.

"Ready to go, I hear." Kelly says with a grin on her face, she knows exactly what happend.

"Let's go guys." Max says as he takes Kelly's hand.

"Be home for...yeah whatever I don't care anymore." Mick says as he sees us leave.

"Where are we even going?" Kelly asked.

"I found this amazing ice rink. Follow me!" I say as look at Lando who smiles at my excitement.

"She is so cute." I hear him say to max as I skip towards the ice rink.

We get to the ice rink and I put my skates on as wel as the rest. There is no one else, just us.

"I have to admit, you sure know how to pick a good spot." Kelly says as she smiles at me.

"Thanks Kelly, I think we got off the wring foot, or you still think I'm a whore." I say while I start laughing bit no one laughs with me and Kelly just looks at me.
"You all think I'm a whore?" I say as I stop laughing and my look gets serious as it stays silent for a while.

"Why would you think that?" Lando says looking at me.

"Gosh never keep that silence so long." I say as I sigh.

"You really thought we think so low of you?" Max says looking at me worried.

"I mean you know how much I care about what people think of me." I say as I look at the boys.

"Let's just forget about this and go skating." Kelly says as max helps her on the ice.

"Kelly and I share one thing and that is that I can't skate either." Lando says as he grabs my hand.

"I'll teach you." I say as I help him to get on the ice and he almost slips already.

I grab both his hands and I start skating backwards to help him. I look to the other side of the rink and I see the same thing happening with Kelly and max. Lando picks it up rather quickly.

"You're a natural." I say as I smile at him as I slowly let go of him. I do a very quick round and when I come passed max and Kelly, I grab max his hand knowing he is a pretty good ice skater as wel and we do a round together when I get to Lando I let go of max' hand and I do a pirouette in front of Lando.

"I swear where do you learn this?" Lando asked Me as he looks at me in awe.

"I'm from Germany, ofcourse I know how to skate and jos thought me." I say as I'm talking about max his dad.