Why now

QUINN's POV:

Everyone started looking at me but I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Why the fuck are they here? I hate them so
Fucking much. The voices in my head are screaming louder than before. I look over at Kingston and he sighs. "Baby, we gotta get you outta here before you do something stupid," he tells me in his soft gentle voice.

No no no

I walk up to them. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO WHORES DOING IN MY SCHOOL.!" I questioned the two boys who I once shared everything with. "Damn, I don't  know who the hell you think you are but you are not going to speak to my twin like that!" Ace snaps right back at me. Twin excuse me you have a fucking triplet. That stung a little. "Listen here you little punk the names Quinn.
I don't ever want to see your sissy little ass in my school again." I bark right back at him.

That's when the morefucker smacks me and I lose all control. The fuck he did not. "ACE RILEY MORELLI GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SCHOOL" I yell at him before shoving him into a locker.

A mother fucking teacher pulled my ass off of him and made us both go to the front office. Kings came with me knowing I was about to be in the same room as my fucking family for the first time in six years.

At least I get to see Stanley. "What did you do this time?" He looks at me smirking. "Well, Stan this dumbass here thought he could smack me without repercussions," I explain to him.

Before he could even open his mouth someone slams open the door. "Well damn" I mumble.

"Qualcuno può spiegare perché mio fratello è qui il suo primo giorno" (Can someone explain why my brother is here on his first day?) asks the man I hoped to never see again.

Kingston doesn't want anyone to know he understands Italian so he yells. "ENGLISH PLEASE!" I just can't help but chuckle at him putting himself into the conversation.

"I understand you're frustration Mr. Morelli. But it seems here that Ace smacked Ms. Quinn" Stan tells the asshole.
Here it comes Mr. My brother wouldn't hurt a fly spill.
"My brother would never lay hands on a woman. Mr. Johnson." He refutes.

"Shut the fuck up Donatello, you're little sissy boy here smacked me first" I interrupted him. "Excuse me ma'am but the names... wait did you call me Donatello?" He asks gasping like he saw a ghost.

"Yes I did dumbass." I snarl at him. That's when the room goes silent. "Come on baby we got things to do." Kings tells me. "Nice seeing you again Stanny baby. Same time tomorrow?" He giggles.

"You're are not letting her go, call her parents. She needs to be punished!" The smartass tells Stan. He sighs. Poor old dude having to deal with the whole family now.

"Mr. Morelli this really isn't any of your business." Stan says trying to protect me. "NO TELL HIM" I snap. He looks at me with a sympathetic look. "Very well then. Ms. Quinn here lost her parents about 6 years ago and lives on her own."

they're face it was priceless.

DOMINIC's POV:

I'm in the middle of a meeting when I get a phone call from the school. What have those two done? Really it's only been 30 mintues since they got there. I decide to anwser the call. "Is this Mr.Morelli?" The lady on the other end ask me.

"Yes ma'am it is. What can I do for you?" I ask her. "Well sir we need you to come pick up your brother from the office. He has already gotten into a fight and has been suspended for 3 days." The lady on the other end said with sympathy.

~ time skip I'm lazy. At the school ~

I pull up infront of the school pissed. When I get a hold of his ass it won't be pretty. But I walk in calmly these old ladies at the front desk haven't done anything to me.

They direct me to Principal Johnson's office. Once I'm
in front of his door I feel something inside me take over. I slam that door open who tf thinks my brother would get into a fight on his first day.

"Qualcuno può spiegare perché mio fratello è qui il suo primo giorno" (Can someone explain why my brother is here on his first day?) I demand and his response shocked me. "I understand you're frustration Mr. Morelli. But it seems here that Ace smacked Ms. Quinn." As he explains the situation I see a girl snarling at us.

There is no way that Ace would ever hit a lady unless she fucking deserved it. Something must have happened
"My brother would never lay hands on a woman. Mr. Johnson."I explain. Then some rude bitch interrupts the conversation

"Shut the fuck up Donatello, you're little sissy boy here smacked me first" I hear the girl say to me. "Excuse me ma'am but the names... wait did you call me Donatello?" I gasp did she just call me Donatello nobody calls me that. Well one person did but that was only when she was joking around.

"Yes I did dumbass." She snaps at me. "Come on baby we got things to do." A random dude tells the bitch . "Nice seeing you again Stanny baby. Same time tomorrow?" He giggles.

There is no way he's fucking letting her go without a punishment.

"You're are not letting her go, call her parents. She needs to be punished!" I demand . The poor guy sighs.

"Mr. Morelli this really isn't any of your business." Mr. Johnson informs me. "NO TELL HIM" the little bitch screams. The next thing to come out of his mouth shocked me. "Very well then. Ms. Quinn here lost her parents about 6 years ago and lives on her own."

It can't be. It can't be her. "Sage."
I mumble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey bebes I hoped you like this chapter.
Comment on what you think will
Happen next

Also if the Italian is wrong blame the Google