Truth hurts

QUINN'S POV:

"Sage."

I can't do this. I decided no response was better than starting an argument. "Mr. Morelli, who's Sage.?" Stan asks my once beloved brother. He sighs "Sage, was my little sister. She was Ace and Axels triplet. After the death of our parents  we did some messed up shit. She Ranaway six years ago and we haven't been able to find her since." I could tell just how painful it was for him to say that. He couldn't even get it all out in one sentence.

What are you thinking Quinn he left you. He made the choice to hurt you and treat you like shit. Stop feeling sorry for him.

All the sudden I hear a thud. What the actual fuck was that? I turn around to find a hole in the wall along with an empty chair where Ace's ass was just a second ago. "She left us, why do you still give a fuck about her? Dom she didn't want us in her life she left." Ace snaps and I can't hold back any longer.

"No you bastard, you're the exact reason she left. All those years ago. All of you treated her like shit. It wasn't her fucking fault mom and dad died in the crash..." I just fucked up.

"You know nothing about my fami... did you just say mom and dad?" Ace asks. I sigh. No better time then the present. Kings gives me a sympathetic smile. Before I can speak he grabs my hand. Intertwining his fingers with mine. That's his way of letting me know he's there. Although I hate phyical touch it's his love language  So I alow it.

"Yes, you heard me right" I mumble hoping that they couldn't hear me. Unfortunately they did.

The room falls quiet once more. "Well if it's okie with you Stan I'd like to take Quinn home so she can take in everything that just happened." Kings asks for once in his life and Stan nods.

Kings whispers in my ear "it's okay baby. Let's get you home. I'll have your motorcycle shipped back to your to the warehouse.

King pulls me closer to him. Hiding me from the others. When we make it to the parking lot. I hear someone screaming. As if they were being bothered. I look over to find someone throwing Axel to the ground.

Some demon inside me took over. I ran over to them. What I heard made my blood boil. "We don't want any of your kind here." She tells him. It takes me a second but then it hits me they're talking about his sexuality.

It's Brittney. I hate that bitch. Next thing I know my fist is in her face .  "If I ever see you looking at him in disgust. I will make sure you can't walk for six weeks."

She got off easy this time but next time she won't be able to breathe. I help him up off the ground. He hugs me. That's weird.

"Thank you for helping me." He says as he's still hugging me. In that one moment I feel safe again. "Sorry. Bout the hug. You just remind me of someone I used to know.." he tells me with a crack in his voice

He's the only one who didn't treat me like a villain. I whisper in his ear. "It's okay bubba. I miss you too." He looks up at me and our eyes meet. "Sage.." he mumbles. I sigh. I know I can't stay much longer. " I gotta go. Text me if you need me. But don't tell the others." I say handing him a sticky note with my new number on it.

That was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do.
"Hey Bebe . Can you gimmie his number when you get it pleasse.." Kingston ask me blushing. Someone's gotta crush.

That makes me giggle. I know if Axel and Kingston got together they would both be treated well!

< time skip I'm lazy again to the house >

We get to my little studio apartment. Yes I can afford something much nicer but why should I when I'm alone.
Kingston goes down to get cookie dough ice cream for me. While I wait for him to come back I see a random message on my phone.

𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘖𝘔 𝘈𝘚𝘚 #: 𝘩𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦..?
𝘔𝘌: 𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘭..?
𝘚𝘐𝘙 𝘈𝘟𝘌𝘓: 𝘺𝘦𝘢. 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘺

Oh how I missed my Bubba. He was the only one who took my side. I hated leaving him but I couldn't stay with the others.

𝘔𝘌: 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘣 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘚𝘐𝘙 𝘈𝘟𝘌𝘓: 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳???
𝘔𝘌: 𝘺𝘦𝘢
𝘚𝘐𝘙 𝘈𝘟𝘌𝘓: 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘦

I'm the only one who bubba has come out too. I knew when we were little. It will never change the way I feel about him. He's forever my big brother who I love dearly

<2 hour later time skip>

All the sudden I smell something burning!! Holy shit the Condo is eon fire. I grab the few sentimental items I have and run for the stairs.

I make it outside and it fucking starts pouring. My motorcycle is at the warehouse and it's two hours away. I try calling Kingston 12 times. All 12 went straight to voicemail. I even called Axel and it went straight to voice mail.

It's been 2 hours since I watched my apartment burn. My phone is dead and I'm walking alone in the rain. Can tonight get any worse?

I'm just casually walking to the nearest bar when I bump into a 6'4 man. He grabs my arm. I do the first thing that comes to mind kick his baby makers. Yes I know it's not a fair shot but when a guy starts touching you randomly what else do you do.

The guy screams in pain and for a second I smell a fimilar sent  cologne and cookie.  I look him in the eyes and my past flashes before my eyes. It's Jaxon.

I don't have an place to go so I do the unthinkable.
"Hey.. jax can I come home..." I whisper the next thing I know I'm being pulled into the arms of the man. "Welcome home sorella" Jax tells me while holding on to me.

Oh lord what did I sign up for..

<time skip...>

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

HEY BEBES 💋

Can't believe I'm finished w chapter 3
Feel free to give me ideas and feedback
Love y'all sorry about the time skip next but you'll have to wait and see.

Time skip to what

Who's your favorite brother as of right now

Do you think Kingston and axel will get together