Stupid thirst trap boi

QUINN's POV:

<time skip to the bois place >

I'm so scared. I don't know why I let myself become vulnerable in front of Jaxon. Now we're pulling up to a gated entrance. "Benvenuto a casa Sorella" Jaxon says smiling like a moron. ("Welcome home Sister")

After what feels like another 10 mintues of driving we reach the front of the house. It's huge.

*da house via Pinterest photos*

I guess it's kinda nice considering they just moved here from Spain. Jaxon opens the car door still smiling like an idiot.

We reach the doorway entrance and he slams the door open yelling "HONEY I'M HOME." I  sigh in embarrassment. The next few moments are a blur. All I remember is thinking about how I would let Christopher Briney run me over twenty times and I'd still thank him. Ah what a dream. Before I could thank him, my thoughts were r
rudely interrupted by a blue eyed tan skinned asshole. "Who's the new whore you brought home?" He asks.

I didn't give Jaxon a chance to speak. "Why the fuck is the boy who looks like he just finished making thirst trap TikTok's talking?" I asked. Before anyone else could speak I hear two morons yelling.

"Where have you been?"

"Are you okie"

"What happened to the apartment"

When I turn around I see the two morons who sent me straight to voicemail. First off why the fuck is Kingston with Axel at his place. Second my babies are okie. I can't help but run to them. Kings wraps his arms around me. "Baby are you hurt? What happened? I tried calling but the phone kept going to voicemail. I'm sorry I missed your call." He is freaking out. I feel so bad my boy was so worried about me.

"Kings bud. Shh I'm okay now. My place burnt down. All I have is my backpack with the few items that were sentimental to me." I say and he looks at me in horror.  "Honey I'm so sorry." He tells me I just sigh there's nothing anyone can do. "Where are you going to stay now?" I hear a low voice ask. "Well Ax. If it's okie I was hoping I could stay with y'all till I can get another place." I tell him looking down.

He squeals. "Yes of course you can!! PleaSsee!!" He screams. I giggle. But once again this happy reunion was rudely interrupted by the thirst trap king himslef. "No she is not. We are not letting some homeless little slut stay here. Like who the fuck does she think she is?" He asks.

I was about to snap back at him when  I heard a deep voice say, "She will stay with us as long as she needs to. Jaxon has already brought the situation to my attention and I am fully on board with her staying here." Atta boy Dominic.

"Who the fuck even is she?" He asks. "Well London. If you are so concerned about me being a stranger than you won't  mind me showing you a scar." Showing him the scar on my leg I contuine.  "This right here was from the time when a four year old Quinn fell to the ground because some idiot didn't check his blankets before throwing them to the ground!!" (London is his middle name)