57(M)

Word count: 1973...

The morning rolled over with a fresh new day holding new hopes and opportunities for the world. The sun was shining brightly spreading its warmth to the world. A male was all snugged in the comforter sleeping peacefully, he was still in the same position as he slept last night cause he was dead tired to move a inch from his place.

A low sigh left from his pouty lips as his dear boyfriend massaged his ass cheeks softly. Jungkook giggled as he heard the low sigh as he continued massaging the soft ass between his palms.

Jeongguk was talking to Jin about send tae-yeon to her school through his house only, he did explained that it won't really be good for tae-yeon to get in the house yet that was enough for Jin to understand the whole thing.

"Hmmm..." Tae hummed as he slowly opened his eyes slowly, his face flushed red as he saw Jungkook's face close to his just as he opened his eyes. The male had a mischievous smile on his face as he patted tae's ass making him blush even harder.

"Kookieee." Tae whined as he felt the male slowly moving his finger between his ass cheeks.

"Yes my love." Jungkook spoke as he slowly moved his hand on tae's bare ass to his waist, he than softly made tae lay on the bed on his back that made tae to hiss a little.

"W-what are you doing?" Tae asked with wide eyes as he stared at Jungkook who was now hovering over him pinning tae's hands on either side of him.

"I want you so bad." Jungkook mumbled as he pecked tae's buds after he removed the comforter off tae's chest exposing his still red buds.

"But.. ahh~~" Tae moaned as he felt Jungkook brushing their lower regions together.

"I promise I will go slow." Jungkook spoke licking the buds making tae gulp, he was indeed too sore but he wanted the male inside too.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD HAVE FUN...

"Ok..." Tae mumbled with the same red face, Jungkook chuckled as he slowly pushed himself inside the male's pretty hole that was already full with his cum.

"Ah ah ~~" The moans slipped pass tae's lips as he felt the male's member brushing on his sore hole. Jungkook didn't even prep tae thinking the male would be streched by their last night deeds. Jeongguk who walked back in room saw the two and smirked, he got on the other side of the bed and laid next to tae. Tae glanced at the male who was staring at him with dark lust filled eyes too. Jeongguk held tae's one swell(boob) between his palms, while he held his member with other.

"Fuck... Why are you still so tight?" Jungkook mumbled as he felt tae's walls squeezing his member hard.

"Ahhh~~~ mghhh~~ nghhh~~" The moans slipped from tae's lips as Jungkook slowly moved in him, his hard member brushing on the sore walls of the male made tae to feel the pleasure even more while jeongguk had been squeezing one of his swell jerking in member right infront didn't helped tae a bit.

"Love you take me in so good~~" Jungkook mumbled as he interwined their fingers, tae can't help but roll his eyes and curl his toes as he felt Jungkook's member's tip hitting on his g-spot.

"Shit~~ oh my~~~" Tae moaned and screamed, his back arched when jeongguk began to suck his one of  bud, and Jungkook sucked the other, the male's member slowly moving in tae's hole made tae see heaven on earth.

"Kookieee ahhh~~ gguki ahh~~" Tae moaned and choked when he felt jeongguk pressing his palm on tae's lower tummy where Jungkook member was seen clearly.

After a few slowly thrust Jungkook thrusted harder making tae scream aloud, soon the three came. Heavily pants was heard in the room as tae shut his eyes breathing heavily, while Jungkook was laying on tae's chest breathing heavily too, jeongguk was no less he was laying on the bed breathlessly.