69

A few days later...

Tae's health and morning sickness reduced slowly and now he don't vomit constantly. He feels a bit dizzy some time but not much, he is better and honestly a bit too active. Yeah tae's energy seem to be more compared to a few weeks later, the twins are happy knowing this as they think their baby and love are now healthy, well...

Currently it was evening and tae was sleeping in his room, it's Saturday but still the twin and Su-eon have went for their work, tae-yeon is currently in her music class, that made tae to be alone in the mansion. He tried to be awake for a few hours but ended up sleeping peacefully snugged up to the comforter.

Tae strided in his sleep a bit as he heard some noice coming from downstairs, he frowned and rubbed his eyes to understand what was happening, he frowned thinking why is the noice coming from downstairs because except for him no one is at home. And even if he was sleeping and twins or tae-yeon have came they would have been here cuddling with tae.

"Oh my, don't tell me there's some their inside." Tae mumbled with a dramatic gasp, he stood on the floor and took out the gun from the side table. With slow and silent steps he walked down the stairs, and followed the voice that was coming from the kitchen.

"Who are you?" He asked pointing his gun towards the person standing back facing him, but he sighed dramatically seeing who is was.

"Aunt sana, you scared me." Tae spoke placing his gun on the kitchen counter as he saw the middle aged woman staring at him with confusion. Kim Sana is a middle aged woman whom jeon's have hired to cook in the house, as Su-eon is already working in cafe twin can't ask their mother to cook at home as well, they can't be with tae 24/7 to cook whatever the male wants to eat and they are surely not letting tae work the whole day alone at home. Jin then suggested them to hire a cook and they did hired one.

"Sorry young master did I woke you up." Sana spoke with an apologetic smile, tae shook his head as he sipped water.

"It's fine, but what are you doing here? I thought you are on half day off today." Tae spoke, Sana smiled softly.

"Yeah I was, but mr Jeon called me and infromed to cook some special food as today is family get together so I came to cook the dinner." Sana spoke, tae made a knowing sound.

"Yeah yeah, today is the dinner and get together at our house." He smiled softly, he then looked at Sana blinking his eyes cutely.

"Can you make some fruit salad for me if you are free?" He asked, Sana chuckled and nodded her head.

"I will make that and give it you, you rest in the living room." Sana spoke, tae nodded and walked to the living room, he was watching some k-dramas but looked at the gate as he heard it getting open.

"We are home." Tae smiled widely hearing Jungkook and tae-yeon's voice together, he got up and walked towards the entrance.

"Welcome back kookieee." Tae spoke hugging the back who hugged his love back with a wide smile.

"Welcome back baby." Tae spoke ruffling tae-yeon's hair who smiled at her mama.

"Looks like my love missed us." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's cheeks, the male pouted and nodded his head.

"I missed you three so so so much." Tae spoke, Jungkook pecked tae's lips, tae-yeon giggled at her Mama's shy smile.

"I missed you as well my love." He spoke, tae-yeon bounced on her feets.

"I missed mama tooo." She spoke, tae giggled at her and pinched her cheeks.

"You did, well that's good. But now let's  go and freshen up, then we will watch cartoons together." Tae spoke cutely, tae-yeon's eyes shined as she nodded her head.