Beyond the Known Universe

{Can't find the video for Season 4's intro; If you can, comment w/ the link here; Thx}

Brooke's POV:

The evil Triceratons, a race of aliens from across the galaxy, invaded Earth. They wanted to wipe out their ancient enemy, the Kraang, so they unleashed a black hole weapon that destroyed both the Kraang and their secret hiding place, Earth. We lost our friends, our allies, even Master Splinter. We were only saved at the last second by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid.

Leo: "All right, Fugitoid, or whatever your name is, what just happened?"

Raph: "This has gotta be some kind of sick joke, right? Right?!"

Raph shakes Fugitoid by the shoulders until the latter slaps him away.

Fugitoid: "Calm down, Raphael. First things first, I have a job to do. Now, please, I've got a ship to fly while you all stand about gawking."

April: "That's not good enough. Where are you taking us?"

Fugitoid: "All questions will be answered in time. Hold onto something!"

Before we can do so, the ship rumbles and shakes.

Fugitoid: "Oh, too late for that. Apologies."

Mikey: "Not cool, bro!"

We all scream as we travel through a vortex before falling to the ground as the ship stops.

Raph: "Wh-What just happened? We're actually alive?"

Donnie: "I think we...We went back in time, about 6 months, based on where the Earth is in its revolution around the sun."

Leo: "6 months? Then that means everyone's back? Including Master Splinter?"

Fugitoid: "Yes, Leonardo, but only for 6 months, and then, the Earth is doomed once more. Apologies."

Me: "I get it. We stop the Triceratons before they ever get a chance to use the Black Hole on Earth."

Fugitoid: "Indeed. The Triceratons are spending this time searching the universe for the 3 fragments of the black hole weapon. Many years ago, the Utroms broke the machine into 3 pieces, hiding each fragment in the safest parts of the galaxy they could find. We must find them before the Triceratons find the fragments and reassemble them."

Mikey: "And if we mess up, we just time travel back, right?"

Fugitoid: "No, no, no, no. A Black Hole prevents repeated localized time travel because even time is subject to its attraction. If we fail, Earth is lost forever. But on the bright side, whoever gets a second chance?"

Casey: "So why do you care, alien robot dude? Why are you helping us?"

Raph: "Yeah. Who are you anyway?"

Fugitoid: "My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt. I'm a friend to the Utroms. It was Bishop who sent me. And, plus, I've always wanted to see Earth. Have I mentioned I'm both scientist and a-*glitches*-Cyborg? Observe."

Fugitoid opens his head to reveal a human brain inside.

Mikey: "Whoa!"

Casey: "Dude, I wish I was a robot with a human brain!"

Mikey: "Ooh, what if we had robot brains? Bitty-bitty-bitty-bitty bop."

Raph: "I just wish you guys had normal brains."