A Day in the life of Uzumaki Family

Six years after Saruto's birth.....

Sarada : Saruto come have your breakfast it's getting cold

Saruto:-excitedly- Ok Mom coming 

Sarada: So today is your first day in the academy right ?

Saruto : Yeah and Mom will Dad be there to host the welcome ceremony

Sarada: Yes Saruto He will be there afterall he is the Hokage

Saruto:-after finishing breakfast- Mom I am heading towards the academy . See you later

Sarada : Okay son be back early 

Saruto left....

Sarada:-in her mind- Saruto is just like Boruto when he was young , always happy excited and caring about others 

Saruto and his friends Haruki , Shikado and Hiroto are going together for the academy....

(Haruki : Son of Mitsuki and Sumire , Shikado : Son of Shikadai and Yodo , Hiroto : Son of Himawari and Inojin)

Saruto : Hey Shikado , excited for the first day in the academy?

Shikado : Yes and it seems you are too excited as well

Saruto : Yes but I am more excited to see my Dad in Hokage's position

Shikado : Understandable as my Dad is the Hokage's advisor .

Haruki : Hey Saruto will you have a hand to hand fight with me later today 

Saruto : Sure 

Hiroto : Oh Saruto I forgot to tell you . My mom told me to invite you and your family to dinner tomorrow at my house . 

Saruto : Oh is it so tomorrow its gonna be fun

Hiroto : Yes 

All of them arrived at the academy ground and saw all kids of their age from around the village to take admission at the academy .

The Welcome Ceremony started in an hour as all the students stood in rows as Boruto said ....

Boruto : Welcome Everyone today is everyones first day at the Academy . I hpoe everyone of you will work hard and become formidable shinobi . With that said let's start the ceremony .

Saruto went to meet his dad when all of them were dismissed .

Boruto saw Saruto and bent down to his height and kept his hand on Saruto's head.......

Boruto : Good Morning Son , how are you ?

Saruto : Good Morning Dad , I am fine 

Boruto : So today is your first day in the academy . Enjoy your first day

Saruto : Thanks Dad and will you come home today before dinner ?

Boruto : I will try my best 

Saruto : And Dad don't forget Hiroto said that tomorrow his mother invited our whole family to dinner tomorrow .

Boruto : Okay I will remember it

Saruto went inside and his first day in the academy was very exciting . He made many new friends who were first a little surprised to know that Saruto is the Hokage's son but with time everyone got used to it . After the academy Saruto returned home and enter his house.....

Saruto : I'm Home

Sarada : Welcome back Saruto how was your day ?

Saruto : It was good mom I made new friends did many activities and met Dad 

Sarada : Good now go fresh up and come down for dinner 

Saruto : Okay Mom 

Saruto went to his room . He was freshing up and he heard the doorbell ring and Sarada opened the door . After taking a bath Saruto wore his cloths and went down . He entered the living room and saw his father sitting on the couch ......

Saruto : Dad!!!!!!!

Boruto : Hey Son I came today before dinner .

Saruto ran fast and hugged Boruto .....

Boruto : Didn't realise my son miss me so much 

Saruto : Yeah Dad you came home during dinner after many days 

Boruto : Okay now let's see what your beautiful mother made for dinner .

Boruto and Saruto got up from the couch and went towards the dinner table ...

Boruto :-surprised- Sarada you made our favourite food for dinner . Ramen and shusi together . 

Sarada : As today you came early I thought to make something you both father and son like

Saruto : Thanks Mom you are the best

Sarada : Thank you Saruto now start before it gets cold .

Boruto and Saruto : (unison) Thank you for the food 

After dinner the whole family sat together talking . Boruto and Sarada on both sides and Saruto in the middle of them laying on Sarada's lap . Sarada noticed Boruto was going sleepy so she said...

Sarada : Enough talking for today . Saruto go to your room and sleep as because I think your father is tired after working all day .

Saruto : Okay Bye Goodnight Mom

Sarada : Goodnight Saruto 

Sarada : Boruto now let's go up and sleep you are already sleepy here 

Boruto : Okay let's go 

All of them went to sleep and enjoyed a great day together.....

Guys next chapter is gonna be interesting trust me .....