The Mission[Part 2]

Both Konohamaru and Sai arrive at the village gates.......

Konohamaru : Ready to go Mr.Sai

Sai : Yeah 

Konohamaru and Sai used Sai's flying beast scroll bird to travel through air..........

Konohamaru : Mr.Sai the coordinates which Lord Hokage gave us will take approx 1 day to reach and then we have to travel to the dimension mentioned here . And we will be able to return to Konoha by the next day after tomorrow.

Sai : Right

Both Konohamaru and Sai travelled . Timeskip to 1 day later.....

Konohamaru : Almost there 

Sai : Look that one 

Konohamaru and Sai landed in a place which seemed like an abandoned village......

Konohamaru : Something not right here 

Sai : It seems this place was badly destroyed 

Konohamaru : Now its time to travel to another dimension

Both of turned the device on and a portal appeared in front of them.. They both entered the portal and reached a place in which the sky is yellow and land are made of pinkish rocks . If you don't remember it is the place where Naruto Sasuke and Sakura fought against Kaguya and sealed her away.... 

Konohamaru : Huh !? This place is so much empty

Sai : Let's continue our flight

Konohamaru : Yeah 

They fly for a few minutes and saw a place which seemed like an underground base .

Konohamaru : Looks like a base 

Sai : Wanna go down

Konohamaru : Absolutely

Both the birds came down dropped them and disappeared....

Both took covers behind two pillars..

Konohamaru : -hand signs to Sai- Go ahead

Sai : -hand sign- Okay

Both of them enter the base and saw that it was an open ground or more of a lab....

A tailed beast is stored in one container and its chakra is being seperated into indivisual person......

Konohamaru : Are they dividing the tailed beast into an army ?

Sai : Seems so but which tail is that ?

Konohamaru : I think it's another ten tails because the nine tails is with Naruto and eight tails with Killer Bee and there are only ten tail beasts known but if its not ten tails and some kind of other tailed beast it will be a danger.

Sai : I think we should report this to Lord Hokage 

Konohamaru : Right let's head back 

They both silently escaped the base and returned to their own dimension and returned to the leaf village . They were lucky that they were not attacked by any member of Kara ...

Konohamaru : Finally its time to report this to the Hokage 

Both head towards the Hokage office....