⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。Marks。˚☽˚。⋆

Warning: NSFW Content 

Calla POV:

Calla POV:

Forcing my eyes to drop to the floor in boredom, I felt all the nerves in my body stand on edge as I heard the various muttering and stares on my back by the second. Why was I even here? Why was I forced into such a bothering situation?

Although that's when I heard his voice, my head snapping upwards in order to block out the annoyances around me in order to find his very familiar, very dangerous smile.

Oh yeah, that's why.

-------------

A Few Hours Ago

Hawks POV:

Reaching forward to grab my tan colored hero jacket from the sofa, I silently pushed it over my shoulders before the phone rang to life inside my pocket without warning.

I then reached into the fabric before pulling out the object in order for my anxiety to spike at the name across the top. It was the president. But why was she deciding to call now after ghosting me all day yesterday? Had I done something wrong?

Was her silence some kind of punishment?

Quickly answering the call, I pressed the phone up to my ear only to hear the woman speak before I could greet her. "Hawks. Your report for the week is still expected to be turned in by the end of the day. Don't forget."

Her tone was like a whiplash, causing my tongue to run dry at the very strict and strange demand. Of course I knew about my reporters but this wasn't normally how she acted. Usually she criticized me before explaining her reason for calling.

No, something wasn't right.

Because of that, I felt myself grow a little bold, voicing my concerns. "Ah yeah prez, don't worry I'll get those to ya. I'm sorry for asking but did I do something wrong? You seem different today."

Although that's when the old woman's voice cut through my questions, her tone just as cold as I remembered her to be. "Enough, boy. Just get those reports in or I'll have your ass, understand?"

Then all at once, I felt myself flitch at my own stupidity, my fingers gripping onto the phone with fear before immediately answering her. "Y-Yes! Sorry, I'll get them done right after this."

What was I doing, why was I being so stupid? Of course the president had her reasons for ignoring me. I should have never asked her such a personal question. How disgraceful and disgusting.

The line was silent after that, my ears hanging on her every word only for the woman to finally speak a moment later, her voice a little more apprehensive then before. "Is she there with you?"

Not understanding the question, I frowned. "Who?"

Another bit of silence returned before she added bitterly. "The girl."