The strongest Anbu

Sorry guys I didn't have time to write for a long time as I am currently stuck up with college exams. Anyway, I will try to upload more often.

Before we continue I would like to make some changes first Naruto will have white hair and red eyes from now on this is due to his awakening which is pretty common in male uzukamaki's also unlike in canon people still have knowledge about the Uzumaki clan and after his awakening, the people of the village started to treat him nicely since they knew about his clan abilities. Naruto mainly uses kenjustu(I am going to make him like a swordsman from murim manhwa if you what I am talking about). Anyway, he is always serious during his missions, but he is a chill and cool guy outside of missions. Also, I am going to make Naruto with all his trump cards as strong as a sanin. He also mastered funijustu to decent mastery according to Uzumaki standards.

So let's start with this about Naruto's mission.

Naruto when he is 13 years old:

Currently, Naruto was running along with his team to the village hidden in the rocks as they had captured some of the leaf shinobi and said they would release them only upon releasing their captured shinobi, the Hokage had agreed to their demands and had sent Naruto and his team to go retrieve the leaf ninja's, but Naruto had a feeling this was a trap but decided to play along anyways.

Flashback:

Hokage: Phoneix I have a mission for you. That's all the old man had said within half a second the anbu was kneeling in front of the Hokage to accept his mission.

Phoniex: Yes, Hokage-sama what is the mission, he asked in a cold tone he was none other than Naruto also known as the wind dragon and the Konoha's strongest anbu.

Hokage: Phoneix I want you to go to the hidden rock village with their prisoners and exchange them for our shinobi. Hiruzen knew something was wrong but he trusted Naruto more than anyone he knew that Naruto would be able to handle these situations with ease.

Phoenix: Hai hokage-sama I shall leave at once. He disappeared with the wind. The Hokage was at first shocked when he heard from Neko that Naruto's compatibility with the wind element was as high as the second Hokage's compatibility with the water element but was also proud of Naruto's achievements Naruto became the chief of anbu at 11 beating Itachi's record and he feared throughout all the nations and was known as the sword saint due to his incredible mastery over kenjustu and he also had one of the most beautiful swords which he named snow flower( Try to find the reference). 

(I am unable to put the image of a snow flower so just search it but it is a blade so then reimagine it as a sword anyways let's move on)

End of flashback.

Naruto and his team had arrived at the location. Naruto had already warned his members if the enemy were to attack their top priority was to take the Konoha nins and run from the battlefield.

Phoenix: We have come with your nins as per your demand now release our shinobi.

Iwagakure Nin: You hand our shinobi to us and we will release your nins.

Phoniex: Fine let's release them at the same time then, he said in a cold tone that sent chills down the spines of his enemies.

Iwagakure Nin: Fine let's go with that. They both counted down to three and released their respective hostages, then just as Naruto had expected the enemy started to attack, phoniex quickly made signs to tell his team to get away from here with the ninjas.

Phoenix: Well looks like you didn't wanna keep your word. Phoenix said he drew out his blade.

Iwagakure Nin: Don't fear him attack him from all sides he is just one man, but that is what exactly others feared when phoneix fought alone he was stronger. 20 Iwagakure Anbu surrounded Phoniex from different sides using their respective Justus they were just about to hit Phoniex when he vanished the next sound they heard was a thud the sound of a head falling.