Wave and Uzushiogakure-4

Sorry guys not writing continuously due to health issues but will still try to upload regularly. 

The last thing Naruto remembered was everything blacking out, he was in a place surrounded by pitch-black darkness he tried calling out for his mother but apparently his connection with his mother was cut off he reached out for his sword only to find out it was missing as well then Naruto heard a sound the sound told him to follow the sound, as he was out of options he just followed it, which led to his current situation as he was now standing in front of a mythical bird.

Mythical Bird: Well it looks like there were still a few Uzumaki left in this world. Naruto could only stare in awe at the bird standing in front of him the bird which he now identified as a phoenix was huge it was the size of Gamabunta. The mythical bird started to examine the boy standing in front of him and its eyes widened in shock the boy had the same eyes as the founder so the prophecy was indeed true this was the boy that would break this world from its eternal curse as the bird was lost in thought Naruto asked it a question.

Naruto: Umm excuse me but are you by any chance the legendary summon of the Uzumaki clan?

Mythical Bird: Yes I am indeed and my name is Shrione and looks like I was chosen to be your summon. Naruto was confused by this " Um what do you mean by chosen to be my summon", hearing this Shrione decided to explain about the phoenix summons "Unlike other summons where you can summon as many summons as possible in case of a phoniex summon you can summon only one as a phoniex summon has no contract only Uzumakis will be able to use them."

Naruto: If there are no phoniex contracts then why did you only appear when I poured some blood on the scroll?

Shrione: Well that just to make it look flashy and logical you don't me suddenly appear before you right? Naruto just sweatdroppped. Shrione spoke again " Well I need to ask you a question to see if you are worthy or not of my company.", hearing this Naruto nodded his eyes held determination to even overcome a tsunami Shrione was happy seeing this child's determination.

Shrione: What will you do when you become the strongest being in the world, Naruto at first was taken aback by this question he recovered quickly he started to ponder about the question though the question seemed simple it was by no means an easy question to answer after some thought he replied.

Naruto: Wouldn't that also make me the weakest person in the world my power would be so great that I would not be able to enjoy my life anymore so I would rather stay like this than get the power only to do nothing with it as everyone will either be scared of me or respect me no one will see me as their equal, so my answer would be I will rather stay weak than gaining power without a motive. Shrione was impressed by the child's answer that was one way to look at the question though the answer was wrong he was still impressed. 

Shrione: Well looks like I am gonna need a workout as I will be going out to see the world soon.

Naruto: Wait does this mean I passed?

Shrione: Yes you did. Naruto felt his hand getting heavy and the next moment his hand was on fire the amount of heat his handheld right now could easily melt a metal but he endured after about two minutes the pain was gone he felt his sensory abilities increase and also the amount of chakra he had also increased but the biggest change was a tattoo or rather a symbol of a phoniex in his hand.

Sumi: Welcome back Naruto and looks like you passed the test congratulations.

Naruto: Thank you Ka-san also could you warn me before doing something like this?

Sumi: Hah but what fun would there be in that? Naruto just sighed guess all the Uzumakis have a childish nature including himself. Sumi spoke again "Well Naruto I think it is time to head back and also put a genjustsu on your eyes so one notices the changes", Naruto nodded and he changed his eyes back to how it was and started heading to the village, after about two hours he reached the wave village only to see a panting Naomi and Sasuke and Sakura who was sitting on a tree branch and Kakashi reading his book, Naruto just sighed he never changes he made his presence known Kakashi quickly hid his book and Naomi who sensed his chakra turned towards his direction as he appeared in front of them with a body flicker he just looked at Kakashi who was sweating at this point.

Naruto: Looks like you and I are going to have a long talk.

Somewhere in a cave

Zabuza and Haku were sitting in front of a rouge nin sent from Gato to help them. The rouge nin was none other than Kuzan who is also one of the seven swordsmen of the mist who wields a Kiba and is considered an A-rank nin bordering S-rank.

Kuzan: Well let's get the party started, he said smiling creepily towards Zabuza and Haku tomorrow is the day that will determine who will be the winner of the Bridge Tazuna or Gato.

Sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be long with three fights

To be continued

Also, the next chapter will be the last part of Wave and Uzushiogakure

Thank you

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 21 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Naruto the greatest prodigyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें