Konoha's Sword Saint

"Sorry guys couldn't find a better pic anyways think that pic as Naruto using your imagination. So here is the gist of the chapter academy graduation and that's it it is like a filler so just enjoy it next chapter will be more interesting.

Academy--

The academy was bustling with noise as usual and the class slowly started to fill up with students, they were very excited as today was the last day at the academy, and tomorrow they would be real shinobi. The door burst open and the two fangirls made it into the class.

 Ino: "Ha take that you big forehead I made it first to the class" and the girl she called Big Forehead began to argue 

Sakura: "No way you cheated Ino pig I would have won if you hadn't tripped me"

Ino: "Hmm whatever you say I am going to sit next to Sasuke-kun" Ino replied before she hurried to go sit by the brooding boy and as such Sakura also hurried and took up the seat next to Sasuke and they began their bickering and just then door opened again Naomi or as the class liked to call her princess made her appearance, most of the class greeted her and decided to talk to her about the exam, overall Naomi was liked in the class well except for one who hated her with a passion well you already guessed who well it is none other than Sasuke, he was jealous to be exact as in the short time of her appearance she quickly climbed to the top of the class and everytime Sasuke tried to beat her she just kept getting more stronger and Sasuke hated that he had to become more stronger than anyone if anyone deserved power it had to be him as he needed it to defeat his older brother, just then Iruka came into the class and told every one to quiet down well no one listened so he had to use his big head no Justu and everyone sat down.

Iruka: Well class you will be starting with your final exam now so get ready, As he started to distribute the papers the class quickly started to attempt the paper well the questions weren't hard to be exact but without some knowledge, you are bound to fail, the first to finish was Shikamaru followed by Sakura and then Naomi and then Sasuke and the rest finished one by one. {Well there will be no Mizuki here as Orochimaru was busy with something else at the moment}.

Iruka: Alright class follow me to the training grounds for your practical exam, well the students followed him there then he continued "Well listen up this part will be split into two parts the first being Kunai throwing and then Shuriken throwing, when your name is called up please come here and perform the demonstration. As such Iruka started to call upon the names{ well I am gonna skip this part and directly move on to the results}

First Naomi: 10 on Kunai and 10 on Shuriken. Second Sasuke: 10 on Kunai and 8 on Shuriken. Followed by Hinata with a score of 16, Kiba -- 15 Shino -- 14, Shikamaru with 12, Choji with 11, and then Sakura with 7, and Ino -- 7, and well the rest who cares.

Iruka: Alright class this is the last part of the exam when I call your name please come in. Iruka announced and as such he started to conduct the last part of the exam when he called Sasuke the two fangirls shouted out loud to cheer for the emo boy causing others to cringe at this, well he passed and then it was Naomi's turn.

Iruka: Alright Naomi performed the three academies Justus, well Naomi was already proficient with them so she passed with flying colors if it were up to Iruka he would have already made her a genin she was already as strong as a chunin well if not for arrogance and overconfidence.

Iruka: Alright class that concludes the final exam congratulations to all those who pass Naomi is first in the class will be the Kunochi of the year and Sasuke who got second will be the Shinobi of the year and the rookie of the year goes to Naomi, at this the class exploded with cheers they congratulated Naomi everyone was happy except Sasuke who was fuming with jealously as first place should have been his. "You can leave now and come back tomorrow to know your team placements". With that, the day has finished.