prologue.

"Alright everyone, lets do this shit one last time."

"My name is Emilio Campos, and I was bitten by a radioactive spider,"

"And for the last 2 years, I've been known as the second Spider-Man."

"But call me Aranio."

——

"Biggest pet peeves? When people are stupid enough to record while im fighting crime, like por favor MOVE! Anyone watching this, yeah you! One of these days, you are going to fucking die if you don't get out the damn way."

'It's not that you can't tell the difference between me and Spider-Man, our color palette and so many traits are very distinguishable,

I guess I've been called so many different things, you know... being compared Spider-Man,

It was no issue because... well I'm him... just younger and newer?

But at the same time, I guess I get bothered when they call me Spider-Man...'

"One thing I do outside my job? I draw, read a bunch books... what kind? Comics to philosophy I guess. Oh, and I play in an orchestra."

'It's not hard to remember Aranio, but I guess it's hard to remember who I am under the mask.'

"Names... uh my favorites are 2.0 spidey, Mini Spider-Man, and knock off Spider-Man... hahaaa very funny."

'Like could they remember my name? Do they know how old I am? What class I have with them?

I find my questions stupid, a bit too much, but it's rather important to me because it just makes you know whether that person pays attention or only runs their mouth a lot,

Either way, I'm not a good person. I do the work that Spider-Man is hesitant to do.'

"Yeah uhh I got to go, big spidey is calling- MIERDA,

MAN MOVE- YOUR GONNA GET YOUR ASS KNOCKED THE HELL OUT IF YOU DONT MOVE!!

AND FOR FUCK SAKES GET OFF THE GOD- DAMN- STREETS!!"

'But, It's ok... as long as my private life is fine, than everything is fine? Ha... sorry, that was fucking cringey..

I should stop talking to myself... shit, I really have fucking issues.'

—AT THE TALLEST BUILDING OF THE CITY, the wind still made Miles shiver despite from the jacket he wore

AT THE TALLEST BUILDING OF THE CITY, the wind still made Miles shiver despite from the jacket he wore. Meeting eye to eye with the person he thought he would last see back 2 summers ago made him nervous.

He can sense the gaze of the other boy in front of him, his dark eyes observing at the suit Miles modified. The once original red and blue design of the former Spider-Man was now black and the red spider symbol seemed to stick out- it was a very Miles thing for sure with the obvious sign of spray painting.

The air was tense, almost to the point Miles could easily cut it right through with his electric shock ability he has. Miles thought that he's changed too much for him to fully grasp the last time he has seen him, it felt weird not seeing the boy in front of him shy away.

"You're the last person I want to see right now, leave before things get bad.. Morales."

Despite that change, Miles had only hoped that he can adapt to the new Emilio Adela Campos that was standing at the edge of the building.

"Yeah? Well... I don't think so because," As the corner of his lips quirked up, Miles sees Emilio stare at him with those obsidian eyes sending nothing but that emotion of detest to him. With a profound sense of uneasiness and the fear of what could happened next, he pushed on.

"I'm taking a leap of faith."