1

PHAT 2.

Two years later..
November 19th

           Evelyn was at the grocery store with Denise  and her two year old daughter miracle shopping for thanksgiving dinner. Since it was getting closer to it. They didn't want everything to start getting gone.

"So what do you wanna get first?" Denise asked.

"Uh the turkey and ham since that gets gone quick. Especially the big ones" She said.

"Alright then. Come on Kaiser" Denise held her hand out to her son.

Denise son Kaiser was 3 years old. He was a really active 3 year old too but also the sweetest.

Kaiser held on to Denise hand and they headed to where the turkeys and ham were. After they looked at the ham and turkey and decided on which one to get and then they shopped for a little more stuff  since they knew stores would run out of it and then headed to the checkout.

Denise put the stuff up on the belt with the help of Kaiser. After it was scanned and bagged they headed towards the door walking to the car.

Denise and Evelyn both put the kids in the car buckling them up and then put the grocery's in the truck. Evelyn took the buggy back then got in the car.

"It's getting colder and colder by day" Denise said, putting her seat belt on.

"Who you telling?"

"Alright, where to next?" She asked.

"Uh.. let's go to churches to get some food. I don't feel like cooking tonight, plus that's what Andre has been craving the last few days"

"Ouuu that does sound good" Denise hummed.

"Mommy i hungry" Kaiser said.

"Okay baby we finna eat" Denise told him.

Denise started the car up and pulled out the parking lot heading to churches chicken.

After getting food, Denise drove to Evelyns house and and helped get everything out the car taking it inside

After getting food, Denise drove to Evelyns house and and helped get everything out the car taking it inside. They gave the kids some food first while they started to put up the groceries up.

"So who's all coming over here for thanksgiving?" Denise asked, putting the Mac and cheese shells in the cabinet.

"Uh im not sure. I know a lot of Andres family is I just don't know who. And then our family" She answered.