6

Late chapter. I'm at work so I wasn't able to edit this chapter. Please disreagrd any mistakes. Any questions and concerns don't be afraid to ask.

Love yall🫶🏾 enjoy.

PHAT 2.

The next morning
9:30am

Black Friday

Evelyn and Andre were in the bathroom getting ready to go Black Friday shopping. They were up early because they wanted to start shopping before everything started getting packed , which is the reason why Evelyn wanted to go to bed last night so she could have plenty of energy.

Evelyn was still giving Andre the silent treatment from last night though. He was trying his best to get her to talk to him.

She wouldn't budge.

"Baby you wanna go to your restaurant and get some breakfast or you wanna go to the Waffle House?" Andre asked while brushing his beard.

Evelyn ignored him and continued to straighten her hair.

"Bae, you still mad about last night?"

Evelyn started to hum tuning Andre out making him chuckle.

"Bae I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry" He chuckled again

"You aren't sorry Andre, you sitting up there laughing now" She finally responded

"Baby, I don't even know what I did to even make you mad. You just came in my game room last night and unplugged my shit and then kicked me out" He explained

"You always on that damn game Andre. You were on the game yesterday until it was time to eat, you barley wanted to have the family game night, and then you wanted to stay up and play the game all night knowing I said we were gonna get up early to catch the stores. So, if you don't understand then you don't understand me at all " She shrugged

"Take a pregnancy test" Andre said ignoring everything she said

The last time Evelyn acted like this she was pregnant with their daughter Miracle. So of course his first inset was her being pregnant.

"Are you calling me fat?" Evelyn asked rising her eyebrows

"Evelyn Monae, don't start putting words in my mouth. You know damn well I ain't say that"

"Then why did you say I should take a pregnancy test?"

"You acting like you pregnant that's why. So again take a pregnancy test"

"I'm not pregnant. Maybe this is just how I really feel Andre. Just because I was pregnant the first time doesn't mean I am this time too. We haven't even been having sex a lot lately. "

"Maybe that's what you need then. Some dick"

"You know what, move"

"Babyyy come on.. I love you. I promise I will stop being on my game so much and start spending time with you and miracle. Just stop being mad at me"

"You promise? " She asked now turning face to face to him

"I promise mama"

"Fine, You forgiven. Go make sure Miracle is okay I'm almost ready"

"Gimme a kiss first"

"No"

"I'll take it then"

Andre placed kisses all over her face making her smile.