2

PHAT 2.

             After family left, Evelyn cleaned up the kitchen and then went to lay with her husband. She missed him so much and felt like she haven't seen him all day.  They were into the tv until Evelyn sighed catching Andres attention.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, chuckling.

Evelyn sighed a lot purposely when she wasn't getting attention from her husband. Andre thought it was funny but cute at the same time.

"You never asked me how my day was.."

"I didn't? I'm sorry baby. How was your day?"

"Well..."She said sitting up. "This morning me and miracle got up and we ate breakfast but you already know that though because you were here. But after you left , me and miracle got ready and we went with my sister to the grocery store to prepare for thanksgiving" She explained.

"That's good baby. Y'all got all the food for thanksgiving?" He asked.

"No, just the main stuff that i know for sure that they will run out of"

"So what I need to finish off getting?"

"Uh.. I don't remember I'll have to check"

"Alright baby. You look tired though"

"I am tired.. it's been a long day. Ima cut the light off" She said, getting up and walking over to the light switching it off.

She got back in bed and snuggled under Andre. He pulled the cover over them both and kissed her forehead.

"Get some rest baby. I love you"

"I love you too" She mumbled.

They both closed their eyes and ended up falling fast asleep.

The next morning   9:00am

The next morning
9:00am

Evelyn was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while her daughter Miracle was in the living room watching her show. This morning Evelyn couldn't fix a big breakfast since she had to meet with realtor at 11:30.

"Ouu baby what you making this morning?" Andre asked, coming into the kitchen.

"Just some pancakes. Remember I have to meet with the realtor for the building I was looking at last week"

"Oh yeah I remember" He said placing a kiss on her lips.

"Yeah so y'all eat up"