Turkey Time!

Bo's Pov

The next day we came at the correct time. We were all delighted to see that Bang had successfully completed the Turkey and we had to hold Bing tightly to prevent him from devouring the turkey in one bite of course. Luckily he got over that soon and instantly washed his hands and put on an apron asking for what the next recipe would be and at that question, Beep checked her list.

"Well we're having a rather small Thanksgiving dinner this year therefore we've got plenty of time. How about we get started on the mac and Cheese? That would take the second longest to cook at 2 hours."

"Good idea Beep!" I smiled. "Bang, where do you keep the Mac and Cheese?"

"I thought you'd never ask," he smiled."

As he went to grab it, it was revealed that Bing had already got out the main ingredients so we just went along with it and washed our hands then started working on it.

Beep read the ingredients, Boop sprayed the pan, Bang got started on slicing the cheddar cheese, (yes we were eating real cheese and not the processed stuff), while I got started on the noodles.

Embarrassingly, I accidentally spilled some hot water on my hands more than twice and Boop treated my wounds and took over.

Once we coated the pan, we put the macaroni in and the cheese right on top and put it in the oven for two hours and then went into the living room to decide our next move.

"What should we do now?" Asked Bing.

"I don't know man." Said Bang.

A light bulb popped into my head right now.

"Let's watch the Macy Thanksgiving parade!!!!" I smiled, grabbing the remote.

"That's a great idea!" Cheered Beep. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Don't worry about that Beep!" Said Boop. "What are you waiting for Bo?"

At Boop's comment, I turned on the TV to the parade and the first thing we saw was a giant balloon shaped like Elmo, it was a sesame street balloon!

"Wow! Look at how big that parade is!" Said an impressed Bing.

"Oh look!" I laughed. "Cookie monster is there too! He's right in the back!" I pointed.

"Where's his cookie?" Said Bing.

"They probably had to hide it so he wouldn't go ballistic!" Joked Bang.

"Yeah!" Bing chuckled.

Bang promptly left the scene to go pop some popcorn as we watched the parade.

As Bang handed out the popcorn, Beep uncomfortably asked Bang.

"Should we keep working on the other food though gang?" She asked.

"Let's just chill for now Beep!" I smiled.

"Yeah! And ENHYPEN is going to be here too! You don't want to miss that!" Said a hyped Bing.

"Okay.." Beep said smiling. "I guess we can spare some time."

Beep layed down on the floor and excitedly watched the parade with all of us. As Bing said, ENHYPEN was worth it and the balloons were more creative then the last. I loved it!

When it was over though we ran to check on the Mac and Cheese.

"Ooh yum!" Said Bing

"Not yet, little buddy!" Bang said playfully as he pulled it out.

"Well, I guess we could sneak a little bite."  He said thinking. "What do you say, Beep?"

"Well it would be super inconvenient to wait until this cools off to enjoy it, especially when it's right here all yummy looking...when it cools off, sure!"

"Woo!" Smiled Bing.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"Well it's already four, we should get started on the quick stuff now." She said, "Let's split up the work so we'll be faster!

Bo, you'll do mashed potatoes, Bang, sausage balls, I'll do the casserole, and Boop, do the Brie with honey."

"No fair! Boop get's the easy stuff! Let me do the honey!"

"But Bing, with this you can get messy and use your hands with the food." I reasoned.

His energy switched like a light at that.

"Out of the way everyone! I gotta wash my hands!" He smiled smugly.

We all started to laugh and got right back to work.