Henk meets Dank

Henk the capybara is sitting next to the river. He's looking around. No one is at the river, because its early in the morning. He loves the early mornings in Capybakkaland. The sun rises, and the clouds.... So beautiful! Most of the time he swims in the Bakakka-river. The Bakakka-river is the longest river in Capybakkaland.

Henk jumps into the heavenly brown water, and swims. The smell is indescribable... Like the water is made of holy turd. He moves fast with his tiny paws and looks at his surroundings, the nature and the upcoming sun. It magically goes up. The holy tribal chief of Capybakkaland, does a spiritual dance to summon the good spirits. They protect the capybaras against danger. And as return for the good deeds of the spirits, the spirits get holy brown water from the Bakakka-river.

 And as return for the good deeds of the spirits, the spirits get holy brown water from the Bakakka-river

This is a nice picture of Henk, taken at the Bakakka-river

Henk walks out of the water and sits on the lovely green grass. The sun heats up the grass. The sun is giving heat, because all of the capybaras pray in the evening for it. The sun is the symbol for capy-live. When Henk's fur is finally dry, he walks to Capytown. A place where everyone is happy. Most of the other creatures underestimate the legs of the capybaras. But capybaras can run really fast! Henk is actually pretty slow. But there is a place for everyone in Capybakkaland!!!

Henk arrived in Capytown. Many capybaras are dancing and singing. So sociable! Some of the capybaras have fancy clothes on. The sun is going under, so all of the capybaras need to pray for the holy sun. Everyone stands still and, they close their eyes. Ten minutes praying, and in the end they bend over to give the sun the power of energy. When they are done with praying, Henk needs to have dinner. He eats some grass to fill his stomach.

Henk and Dank are sitting next to the Bakakka-river, and playing uno with Bakakka-cards. Henk wins the first game, and Dank loses. And so they do also other games. Henk lives next to the river, and there is his house. Dank stays in the house to, and they eat and sleep together. They're best mates!

Henk and Dank are going to have a manicure!!! Dank sits on Henk's head, and Henk is starting to walk to the salon. The salon is in Capytown, so it's a long walk. When they finally arrive, Henk and Dank sit in a chair. A capybara comes to make their nails pretty. After three hours, the nails are finally done. Next they do some skincare. Soooo refreshing! 12 hours later and they're done. Henk pays the capybara with some water of the Bakakka-river.

This is Henk with his nails

It is another beautiful day in Barrakka. This place is near the brown Bakakka-river. This nature place is super beautiful, because there many animals there and it is also a massive forest. The rain in Capybakkaland, is from this forest. The myth is that unknown creatures are living in that forest and dancing to make it rain. Many capybaras believe that they're yellow, and look like ugly baboons. They also think that they live in trees, or undergrounds. The government has banned the capybaras of going to the big forest, because they think that all of the capybaras are going to search for the creatures, and scare them away. Henk and Dank are of course, walking in that forest right now. (yeah, it is not allowed) That's so...fun! Henk is already climbing a huge rock, and Dank can literally fly over that brown looking rock. After two hours Henk finally is on top of the brown rock. He can see the bakakka-river from this height. So pretty! But where are the unknown creatures? He takes his binoculars, and looks trough the holes. After two hours Dank comes up with a good plan. ''Maybe I can fly over the forest and look for them, and if I see them, I can give you a sign to come over there and look!''. ''That's a good plan Dank!'' screams Henk. They do what Dank suggested, and bingo. Dank sees something in the forest. He signs to Henk, and Henk goes to the location where Dank is now. Henk is running faster than ever, and he is in no time at the place. ''Look!'' says Dank. Henk looks and he sees a yellow looking baboon sitting in a tree. ''He looks scared.'' says Dank. ''Yeah.'' says Henk with big eyes. ''Do you make rain?'' asks Henk. ''Yas. ai ghmake rainy rainy.'' says the creature with a weird accent. ''And what is youre name?'' asks Dank. ''Mai naime is Aghlaka, andg ai ghmake rainy rainy sinds ai was zero.'' says the creature. ''okey Aghlaka, we are going home, because its already evening. It was nice to meet you!'' says Henk. Henk and Dank had a nice adventure today!