𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈

Halloween. The most feared time of the small town Haddonfield. The only thing I'm trying to do is, get home safely. The streets are almost dead and the only thing I see, are children running around in costumes, asking for some candies. Nothing more – nothing less.

Michael Myers is dead. And my mother witnessed it.

At least I really do hope he is dead, because else we're all fucked.

Once again.

My two-room house isn't that far away, only a few more minutes, probably two or three. This house is the only remaining thing I have left from my mother. She died in a car accident two years ago and I got it, since I'm her only daughter and she never had any siblings. But we always lived in Haddonfield, it wasn't just always this house. When I was born, we lived on the other side of the town, until we moved to the other side, because my father got a job here. When he died because of cancer, my mother felt alone in that giant house, so we moved into this small two-room house. Now it's mine and it's more than enough for me. I step onto the porch and frown. The lights are turned on, even though nobody is home. I'm living alone – just me and two hamsters. Maybe I must've left them open. Fumbling with my keys, I hear some kids laughing and running on the streets. Some of them are at my neighbors' house, asking for some treats in their pretty costumes. When my keys are looking for the keyhole, I'm nearly shitting myself. The door is open and I'm more than sure, that I locked it when I left.

First things first, I take my pepper spray out of my bag. I'm depending on that thing with all my life now. At first, my way leads me to the kitchen, where I see a sharp kitchen knife on the kitchen island. Frowning, I put it back into its place and looked around – my steps continue. Upstairs into the bedroom, where the light was turned on. My hands are coated with sweat and I'm shaking nervously. My whole body is tensed and a cold shiver runs down my spine. I open the door and see nothing or no one inside. A relieved sigh escapes from my mouth and I hesitantly walk back upstairs, where I turn every light on and lock the door.

"Jesus, maybe I forgot to lock the door. I'm going nuts." trying to calm myself, I change my clothes and walk up to my room. My bed is already calling for me, which is an open invitation for me to get in there. The freshly changed sheets smells like flowers and a bit of sea salt. I guarantee you, I couldn't even count to ten, when I'm already in a big slumber.

The next day just starts as the day before. I got up, but the only difference is, that today is my day off from work. Working in an office for a company from Monday to Saturday can be tiring, but to be honest, I love my job. My colleges are nice, the work is pretty okay and the office are all amazing. Only my boss, he is an asshole. Mandy my coworker, always says he tries to flirt me, which I gladly shake off. I'm not in need of a bald fifty-three year old, divorced fat men with two children.

My steps lead me into the bathroom, where I let some water into the tub. I let a bath bomb drown inside the warm water and get out of my pants and loose shirt.

Her warm body meets with his eyes and he does nothing than stare at her. He couldn't feel – he never did. But something, that night she had seen her the first time, changed him. Made him drown his eyes on her body. She looked magnificent to him, even though she couldn't see it herself. He felt strange. This warm rush of adrenaline is cursing his veins and suddenly, he kneels on the ground, trying to get an even better look – still hiding.

Jesus! I think groaning, while my body muscles suddenly seem to relax in the warm water.

The Shape clenches his fists. He doesn't know what he is feeling, but he certainly is sure, that he doesn't want to hide from her anymore. He wants her – he is hunting her like a prey. He wants to chase her. He is pretty sure, that he does not want to kill her. He wants to take every second, to inhale her skin. To touch and devour her.