𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈

When Lucy Baker would've told anyone, that she had slept with the silent, coldblooded killer Michael Myers, everyone would have laughed at her face. But it was true. And she still couldn't fucking believe the intense orgasm she had felt. And how Michael's hands nestled perfectly over Lucy's body. It has been a month now and she hasn't heard of him. He wasn't even around her house and that's when she starts missing him.

She misses his touch.

His sexy voice.

His soft cuddles after the rough sex.

Lucy Baker is missing Michael Myers.

Christmas had come up and Lucy couldn't stop thinking about the Shape. Is he okay? What is he doing? Why isn't he coming back to her again?

Michael on the other hand is home. The house which had been empty for years. He stayed there for a whole month. He thought about Lucy and how he makes her feel. The Shape looks at the blood of another victim. A men. But not just a random walked by men. It was her boss. Roland Kenway. That men who made her feel uncomfortable. And with his blood on his whole body, he gets out of the house and leaves him in his childhood home.

He would tried to sneak in as quiet as possible. Maybe she has someone over and all he wanted was to see – to feel Lucy. Nothing more. No harm or anything, at least not across Lucy. He does not remember how he got there, it all felt numb. Then he sat on her bed, looking over the room and taking in her scent she had left in the room. The make up table cleaned and a small picture of him was on the mirror. He stepped to it and took it in his hands. His heart warms up and he looks of the picture of them. Michael Myers smiled on the picture and Lucy was cuddled on his chest. He even took that picture with her phone, so she could remember him. And she did – day by day, night for night. Without no doubt.

Lucy is doing nothing as always on Christmas. She light up a candle for her mother, since she had dies on Christmas eve and now it's the third Christmas year without her mother. And god fucking damn, she had cried during the first Christmas. The loss of Monica Baker messed Lucy up and she rarely talk about it.

"Hi Mandy! I wish you a Merry Christmas too." there was a stir of pain in Lucy's voice. She couldn't take the fact, that her mother wouldn't be with her on Christmas. Or her father. She misses her parents everyday. "How are you, Lu? You know you can come and have a nice dinner with our family. The kids would love to see you." Many softly announced, but she doesn't feel like going out at all. She never does.

"I'll come around after Christmas, Mandy. I'm deep down in work." she lies, biting on her tongue and pacing around the house. Still not knowing that a silent, masked and coldblooded serial killer is sitting on her bed. A serial killer she may loves.

A serial killer she may trusts with her life.

A serial killer she would die for.

"You know, we all care about you. We would love to have you on Christmas Eve, Lucy." Daniel, Mandy's husband reassured her and Lucy smiled. "It's fine, really. I'll order something in and watch a few movies. But thank you. Enjoy your dinner." and with that she hangs up and sighs, as she opens her bedroom door and almost drops her phone.

"Michael." her bare whisper made him turn around and reveal his bloody clothes and mask.

"Oh... Oh my God. Come on, I don't want any blood on my bed." she whines, making the killer chuckle.

You didn't seem to mind the blood last time though.

The note makes her tear up, but smile. She is happy, but also sad. Michael softly wraps his arms around her shaking body and pulls her closer. Carefully Michael picks her up, guiding her into the bathroom, where he turns on the light switch. As he lets her back on the ground, her hands fumble with the hem of his jumpsuit.